Marty/thehunter has something to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
gh0st said:
why the hell are you guys getting so emotionally attached. ill bet the huge wad of cash i dont have that very few of you REALLY cared about his prank: which is what it was, a prank. it didnt really hurt anyone, because if it did i imagine peoples replies would have been a lot more melodramatic.
not just "ill keep you in my prayers".

we all agree it was stupid. who cares? there are hundreds of stupid posts made on hl2.net daily (a fair amount made by me). he gets banned for "toying" with peoples emotions? jesus... sounds like people really need a reality check. "hes got a mild concussion, i dont know if hes alive or dead". absolutely amazing. the mods should have immediatly seen the thread for what it was and erased it. the fact that they didnt is very, very sad.

and icarus.. the whole *banned* *closed* *warned* thing is stupid. it isnt making your point any clearer, or you look any tougher. a pm would work a LITTLE better.

edit: and the fact that so many (the majority, it would seem) disagree with him having been banned, should clue you in to the fact that maybe your waving the ban stick around a little too much.

quoted for truth!

gh0st said:
why the hell are you guys getting so emotionally attached. ill bet the huge wad of cash i dont have that very few of you REALLY cared about his prank: which is what it was, a prank. it didnt really hurt anyone, because if it did i imagine peoples replies would have been a lot more melodramatic.

we all agree it was stupid. who cares? there are hundreds of stupid posts made on hl2.net daily (a fair amount made by me). he gets banned for "toying" with peoples emotions? jesus... sounds like people really need a reality check. "hes got a mild concussion, i dont know if hes alive or dead". absolutely amazing. the mods should have immediatly seen the thread for what it was and erased it. the fact that they didnt is very, very sad.

and icarus.. the whole *banned* *closed* *warned* thing is stupid. it isnt making your point any clearer, or you look any tougher. a pm would work a LITTLE better.

edit: and the fact that so many (the majority, it would seem) disagree with him having been banned, should clue you in to the fact that maybe your waving the ban stick around a little too much.

You've answered the whole dealie yourself.

At first, people were "sad" etc, in a way they complained. They tried to get him banned, simple as that. They went "Ooh you HURT MY FEELINGS! Ban him!"

Now they try to get him unbanned and make the moderators look dumb and incompetent. They complain. They go "Moderators stupid fags banning him for that, nazis"

Some people here always want to complain at something, if that something is fixed one way or another, they complain at the way it is fixed and usually blame the moderators for everything. Why the hell do you do that?

Oh, and no, I don't try and defend or lick the asses of the moderators as you'll try and complain at me in that way, I wanted him to be banned at the moment he did the "prank" and they did the right thing by banning him.

Oh right, now I'm complaining at you guys for complaining. All this is becoming more and more ridicolous. :D

CrazyHarij said:
You've answered the whole dealie yourself.

At first, people were "sad" etc, in a way they complained. They tried to get him banned, simple as that. They went "Ooh you HURT MY FEELINGS! Ban him!"

Now they try to get him unbanned and make the moderators look dumb and incompetent. They complain. They go "Moderators stupid fags banning him for that, nazis"

Some people here always want to complain at something, if that something is fixed one way or another, they complain at the way it is fixed and usually blame the moderators for everything. Why the hell do you do that?

Oh, and no, I don't try and defend or lick the asses of the moderators as you'll try and complain at me in that way, I wanted him to be banned at the moment he did the "prank" and they did the right thing by banning him.

Oh right, now I'm complaining at you guys for complaining. All this is becoming more and more ridicolous. :D
i never tried to get him banned, i think i was wrong to ban him in the first place. i didnt make any reply to his thread, or in any way, ever, imply i was "hurt" by anything. no one (with any intelligence) is saying the moderators are incompetant at all, people make mistakes and here theyve made a dumb and incompetant mistake. i mean no offense, its just how i see it.

again, nobodys complaining. icarus made this beautiful thread for a discussion on this manner, and now im giving my opinion.

i sure hope your directing your ill thought out thread to someone other than me, because in my time here i have never complained (at least seriously) about a damn thing. not ONE. why? because if i had something to complain about id just leave.

gh0st said:
i never tried to get him banned, i think i was wrong to ban him in the first place. i didnt make any reply to his thread, or in any way, ever, imply i was "hurt" by anything. no one (with any intelligence) is saying the moderators are incompetant at all, people make mistakes and here theyve made a dumb and incompetant mistake. i mean no offense, its just how i see it.

again, nobodys complaining. icarus made this beautiful thread for a discussion on this manner, and now im giving my opinion.

i sure hope your directing your ill thought out thread to someone other than me, because in my time here i have never complained (at least seriously) about a damn thing. not ONE. why? because if i had something to complain about id just leave.

Don't think of my post as something aimed towards you, it was just more of an observation of the hl2.net community as a whole. I know you barely complain at anything, you are entitled to your opinion but try and separate with the rest of the angry mob by pointing out that you've thought like this from the start.

gh0st said:

Quoted again for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back