Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more bleeding anuses.

Anuses... anusi? Hell with you, spellchecker, mine sounds better.

Just PMed Solaris and told him what a stupid ****ing asshole he is for getting somebodies birthday thread locked.

I feel grrrrrrrrreat!

:|

Just PMed Solaris and told him what a stupid ****ing asshole he is for getting somebodies birthday thread locked.

I feel grrrrrrrrreat!

:|

You need to dance with the rest of us.

EVERYBODY RUMBA!

Would I be a stupid ****ing asshole were it Hitlers birthday thread or someone of equal evil capacity?
I think not. Therefore, there is a scale where at some level, it is okay to not wish happy birthday to someone becuase of how biggoted they are. I believed Saturos to transend this level.

Also, I object to the locking of the thread, it is not a one party state, Saturos is not the supreme leader. Any thread about him should be open to negative as well as positive comments.

But hey, I support Hugo Chavez, so what do I know, right?

Would I be a stupid ****ing asshole were it Hitlers birthday thread or someone of equal evil capacity?
I think not. Therefore, there is a scale where at some level, it is okay to not wish happy birthday to someone becuase of how biggoted they are. I believed Saturos to transend this level.

Also, I object to the locking of the thread, it is not a one party state, Saturos is not the supreme leader. Any thread about him should be open to negative as well as positive comments.

But hey, I support Hugo Chavez, so what do I know, right?

So you're comparing Hitler to a forum member here? How does that even ****ing translate? Wow you're an idiot.

Look, the guy already said he wasn't racist. Even if it wasn't true, it's not really the best course of action to inject that into every ****ing thread you visit.

Yet your dumb ass decides "Hey, I'll be the douche bag I've always been on these forums and make yet another stupid comment in a thread which makes no sense at all."

It's a ****ing birthday thread of a forum member you moron. Where people post jokes and pictures, not some bullshit conflict inciting diatribe that you're always spouting.

Solaris, you went into a fucking birthday thread and started complaining about the guy with the birthday. And got it locked. And you are still complaining. That says something about you.

Solaris, you went into a fucking birthday thread and started complaining about the guy with the birthday. And got it locked. And you are still complaining. That says something about you.

He's not complaining. It's me making an issue out of it because I'm tired of all the idiotic things Solaris says.

He makes more sense when he's ****ing drunk.

If we keep this up, this thread will be locked too.

lololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololol

Hey, I didn't bring the topic into here. Raziaar did.

Also I was not comparing Saturos with Hitler and you know it. I thought you had a bit more intellectual integrity and honesty to try and twist someones words like that.

What I was doing, was illustrating how there are occasions to when it is acceptable to not wish someone a happy birthday by giving an example.

It is said that the "Bloop" is nothing more than a large creature in the ocean or just bubbles rising to the surface. We all know that it is actually Jesus rising from the depths of the ocean to resurrect the Giant Spook Man.

Did a dragon shirt rape Solaris when he was a kid?

For the record, I'd totally wish Hitler a happy birthday. Guy seriously needs some love.

9 1/2 hours of work... so much sweat...

But a slurpee makes it all better

Also I was not comparing Saturos with Hitler and you know it.
Well yeah, there was a birthday thread for hitler and you didn't get that one locked.

What I was doing, was illustrating how there are occasions to when it is acceptable to not wish someone a happy birthday by giving an example.

There's a difference between not wishing someone a happy birthday and being a total douche.

Needles? Fresh needles? Put a pot of toxins on the burner and craft yourself a Medic Needle Gun!

Wtf, my toilet paper has some kind of lotion on it and it makes my asscheeks all slippery when they touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back