Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played GTA 4 today over a friend's house. Driving the cars feels like driving the warthog from Halo.

I played GTA 4 today over a friend's house. Driving the cars feels like driving the warthog from Halo.

I think you just need to learn how to drive. Most if not all of us are going to become real pros at driving.

Just finished a long game of TF2. Spent about two, maybe three hours in the intel room with this British guy playing an Engineer, I was a Pyro. Coolest guy ever. The entire time was spent doing hodowns, guitar solos, teleport races, raping any Heavies or Scouts that were foolish enough to run in, and just having fun.

**** yeah Pyro/Engineer combo.

Just finished a long game of TF2. Spent about two, maybe three hours in the intel room with this British guy playing an Engineer, I was a Pyro. Coolest guy ever. The entire time was spent doing hodowns, guitar solos, teleport races, raping any Heavies or Scouts that were foolish enough to run in, and just having fun.

**** yeah Pyro/Engineer combo.

You failed to tell us the map. :D

But through a series of psychological pretenses in your coherent writings, my guess would be CTF_2Fort.

I totally suck at playing as spy:(
I got my braces off today:D
I got a haircut yesterday:O
I have to work tomorrow and I can't get to sleep:x
Slightly irked by TF2 update delay but I've got a crap load of homework anyway:|
Gone Baby Gone was really good:)

So I've just come back from my movie marathon. We locked ourselves in a room, covered up the windows, reset our timepieces and watched 25 movies in a row.

I'm so, so tired.

A timepiece you say?
quiterly.jpg

Yes a f*cking timepiece. Or a cell-phone, iPod, whatever.

And Sheepo, we didn't stay awake the whole time. I personally slept through movies that I had seen recently. However, plenty of V was consumed.

So I've just come back from my movie marathon. We locked ourselves in a room, covered up the windows, reset our timepieces and watched 25 movies in a row.

I'm so, so tired.

What did you watch?

The longest kind of marathon I've ever done was the LOTR trilogy, non-stop.

I watched star wars all the way through once. Long day

I'll clarify. We removed or reset the time from any devices we had that displayed it. Because of this, no-one knew what time it was, which was so much fun.

And at Nench Frinja, I have not a full list. Here's what I can remember. Note that some of them were for ironic purposes, or nostalgia.

The Prestige
Van Helsing
Lion King
Return of the Jedi
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Cube
Casablanca
Superbad
The Saddest Music In The World
Jurassic Park
2001 A Space Odyssey
Heavenly Creatures
Triplettes of Belleville
Kill Bill Volume 1
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Jumanji
LotR Fellowhip of the Ring
Hide and Seek
Shaun of the Dead
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HELP ME DEFEND THE ****ING REACTOR GOD DAMMIT.

Ahem. I never really was on your side anyway. Bizzatch.

On the train home, the announcer said the following:"To all the unfortunate Freo supporters on this train, a connecting train at the next stop will take you to the game"

Laughed my butt off.
Felt the guy deserved recognition.

BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HELP ME DEFEND THE ****ING REACTOR GOD DAMMIT.

Ahem. I never really was on your side anyway. Bizzatch.

You were a spy all along?

So YOU BETRAYEd ME HIGHLAND TOASTER AND DAVE?

WILLIE *Pulls out flamethrower*

Anyway was a good game. <3 you willeh and silent stigmata

Fat ass stuffed his face too much with a CHARLES HEMBEGGER. LOL THAT IS A F.E.A.R. REFERENCE IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH THAT.

<3 Stiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back