Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Azner - It's 2nd degree, not 2 degree. you know? I'm going to help you sound less (or more) like a foreigner from now on - if you don't mind. where are you from anyway?!
@ soulslicer - I laughed (thx)
@ Dan - yeah, that's what gave me the idea, when you said, 'people are attracted to flashing lights" I immediately was reminded of fishing lures how they shimmer and flash due to the sunlight and motion of the lure.

I wasn't aware of any type of flashlight thing, I guess they shine the light on their lure? (cannot watch video ATM)

anyway, so this further instills my burning desire to create 'Dan's Theory', and that I shall one day fulfill my dreams of doing absolutely nothing and being rich.

I'm not a fisherman, because I think it's just not right unless you eat the fish, (or the worm if you don't catch one) - and I don't eat meat anymore after taking a job at a slaughter house.

Singapore.

I speak better than i write. Unless its being graded then I acctually put in effort instead of writing whatever that comes to my mind first.

But i no rjmc lol

Singapore.

I speak better than i write. Unless its being graded then I acctually put in effort instead of writing whatever that comes to my mind first.

But i no rjmc lol

Whats whit the making fun of RJMC?

I'm tired and have a general feeling of irritation.

But party tomorrow.

Hoo-rah.

I should be moving out of uni today to go home for the summer. It's all begin a bit hectic at the moment getting everything packed before 6pm, and making sure it's all tidy for the inspectors so they don't charge me damages (there are none 'cuz I'm a tidy bastard)

Currently crossing out the "'o"'s, "n"'s, and "e"'s, from every piece of text I find. In accordance with the twenty-second catch, of course.

I find it funny when people post that they were eating something, came to said thread, and spilled and/or choked on food :LOL:
I'm having a bagel, clicked on the seizure thread and saw caps and thought best to not read or click on link :D

I am so ****ed. We had a sub in wood shop today, so i ditched class, and apparently everyone went crazy and ****ed around and they were looking for witnesses and I got called down, so they ask me a bunch of questions and I bullshitted all of them. Later they call me down and say that i lied to an administrator and i cut class and they told me to leave. Somebody snitched, and this going to be my third ****ing time i got caught cutting on some bullshit.

I am so ****ed. We had a sub in wood shop today, so i ditched class, and apparently everyone went crazy and ****ed around and they were looking for witnesses and I got called down, so they ask me a bunch of questions and I bullshitted all of them. Later they call me down and say that i lied to an administrator and i cut class and they told me to leave. Somebody snitched, and this going to be my third ****ing time i got caught cutting on some bullshit.
"some bullshit"? You cut class. It's your own fault, save the angst for something that matters.

it isnt bullshit.

You either need better friends, or the desire to stop being a dick and skipping classes.

;)

Actually, besides finding better friends, I only skipped class becuase I knew we were gonna get ****ed in the long run. So I thought I could just not be there.

PERMANENT RECORD

If you **** up in highschool, your life is over.

If you cut class in highschool, you will become a crack addict.

haha, cutting class is srs buisness gusy!!!11

no but seriously, that's just laughable. big friggin deal, it's not like your life is over.

if you cut class you'll get shot in the face. or punched multiple times, whatever you prefer.

If you cut crack in highschool, you will become a class addict.

I cut class in middle school. Good thing it wasn't high school, or I would have become a crack addict.

If you taze a bear's testicles, you'll be in a world of shit.

Im not crying about it, its just annoying as hell to deal with this vice principal whose a dickhead.

What about the vice principal's dickhead? Oh.
You meant who's.
:(

Some chick on the other side of my nation just landed in my hometown.

Someone help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back