Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I broke up with my girlfriend about two hours ago, after 7 months :(

I really liked her too, but we didnt have enough commitment to keep it together... :(

*looks at watch again*

Grrrrr 25mins to GTA4, this is KILLING me!!

I am doing data entry today at my dads work. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment at 9.30, then I'll either play TF2 all day if Goldrush is out or play Splinter Cell Co-op with my friend. WAT SHUD I DO?

I am doing data entry today at my dads work. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment at 9.30, then I'll either play TF2 all day if Goldrush is out or play Splinter Cell Co-op with my friend. WAT SHUD I DO?

**** friends, play goldrush

^^Why haven't you talked to me yet dammnit! Don't make me give Willie her address

Edit: I just caught my cock in my zipper :(;:)flame:

Okay, I get your drift. No mate, its all good
Are you sure? 'cause like it would make me feel a bit better because you know like hang all the white people from a tree and beat them like a pinata.

^^Why haven't you talked to me yet dammnit! Don't make me give Willie her address

Edit: I just caught my cock in my zipper :(;:)flame:
That happens to me quite a bit sometimes. I haven't worn boxers/underwear in about 2 years almost. Well, not under my pants I haven't.

Leaving for EB Games. I'll be playing GTA 4 in an hour or so :D

It's 5am and I'm still awake for the second day running. I'm finding myself unwilling to sleep because it makes the next day come quicker.

I have this growing list of people I want to yell at tomorrow. But I've never really yelled at anyone and I probably won't. Even though they all deserve it.

kupoartist: You really should go to sleep before you start hallucinating or something.

Came back from Aikido. Realisation - F*ck it's fun. Throwing people around for the victory.

Its 4 in the moarning, I'm eating some smart balance toast and drinking some o.j, and I have a 3 page paper due in approximately 4 hours. God I love crack cocaine.

I just received a plain brown envelope with a message and a CD in it. On the back of the envelope it read "Listen to CD while reading", so I popped in the CD. Then I started reading. The James Bond Theme starts playing. The message was an invitation for a 007-themed party. It did not self-destruct, unfortunately.

Best invitation evar or best invitation evar?

Best invitation ever. Next to a human headed with a message written in blood on a lamb's skin for a Viking party.

I have an exam in 15 minutes that I just started studying for this morning.

But I don't really care that much... because I just found out that I have a job offer! For once. Unbelievable!

Now I just need to find someplace to live....

I got a call late last night:

Me: Hello?
Caller: *in a accented, vaugely Brythonic voice* Hello, may I speak with *my name*?
Me: *panic dance*
*hung up*

OSA thugs have found me!
D:

Its 4 in the moarning, I'm eating some smart balance toast and drinking some o.j, and I have a 3 page paper due in approximately 4 hours. God I love crack cocaine.

Its 4 in the moarning, I'm

4 in the moarning
00000084.gif

My friend is incredibly confused and depressed and I feel awful. The worst part is, he is actually better off than me.

There's a guy in my college who often speaks in the strangest/most awesome way.

Upon being beaten at pool, he said: "You son of a..." paused for thought, then finished "...fuck."

"I like to go the gym," he said, "on a wednesday...on a wednesday." The second 'on a wednesday' was said in only a slightly different tone of voice.

"I'm taking you to the cleaners," he told an opponent, "and I'm charging you double."

There's a guy in my college who often speaks in the strangest/most awesome way.

Upon being beaten at pool, he said: "You son of a..." paused for thought, then finished "...fuck."

"I like to go the gym," he said, "on a wednesday...on a wednesday." The second 'on a wednesday' was said in only a slightly different tone of voice.

"I'm taking you to the cleaners," he told an opponent, "and I'm charging you double."

He sounds cool.

CHARGING YOU DOUBLE.

please crush my dreams of ever being any kind of artist, video game or otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back