Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two weeks left of school after this. I'm probably not going to see any of my friends after this because of that god damned Christian academy bullshit I have to go to. ;(

is it ok to call them 2-3 days after you applied somehwere (i applied mostly at retail stores at the local mall) or should I wait at least a week?

I need to know this also.

I need to know this also.

Having worked in a couple retail stores, you should wait at least 3 days. A week is far too long as there are many people that come in and apply, and the sooner you speak to a manager about your application, the sooner they will look at it.

2-4 days is manageable however. Its all up to your area as well. If you live in a busy metropolis, then by all means call back in 2 days.

Also, a few more pointers. Do not ever write in chicken scratch or in pencil. We throw out the ones we can't read regardless of how experienced you are, and the pencil just shows you aren't confident enough in yourself to write in pen without having a mistake. (I made that last one up by the way.) Seriously though, pencil looks as bad as if you wrote it in crayon. Also, folding is a bad idea, too. Avoid folding, pencils, and chicken scratch.

6 weeks of school left

But I'll finally get to play GTAIV tomorrow :D
Today was the first time I ever got scared playing HL2, in the zombie tunnel of Sandtraps, I was attempting to stealth kill all of the zombies, before they got up. I forgot there were 3 fasties. As I G-gunned a few cars out of my way, I spotted something in the distance. I zoomed the crossbow and saw nothing, turned around to find a fast zombie doing one of those jump-fly-swing attacks. I jumped, slammed the primary fire 2 times, and pinned the damned thing to a red hatchback.

Boo moment for me

Well, my application was to a new, rather unknown game company, so I doubt there will be many applications since mine. I guess I'll just call them tomorrow. I dont really know what to say to move things forward. I figure I'll just say "Im calling to just confirm you got my application." and hopefully they'll just do the phone interview instead of checking haha.

6 weeks of school left

But I'll finally get to play GTAIV tomorrow :D
Today was the first time I ever got scared playing HL2, in the zombie tunnel of Sandtraps, I was attempting to stealth kill all of the zombies, before they got up. I forgot there were 3 fasties. As I G-gunned a few cars out of my way, I spotted something in the distance. I zoomed the crossbow and saw nothing, turned around to find a fast zombie doing one of those jump-fly-swing attacks. I jumped, slammed the primary fire 2 times, and pinned the damned thing to a red hatchback.

Boo moment for me
I lol'd, then I pissed.

I have two weeks left of school after this. I'm probably not going to see any of my friends after this because of that god damned Christian academy bullshit I have to go to. ;(

It's incredible the range of problems that a series of high-powered explosives can solve these days. Throw in some rosaries as shrapnel, if the explosion doesn't kill them the irony will.

Also, a few more pointers. Do not ever write in chicken scratch or in pencil. We throw out the ones we can't read regardless of how experienced you are, and the pencil just shows you aren't confident enough in yourself to write in pen without having a mistake. (I made that last one up by the way.) Seriously though, pencil looks as bad as if you wrote it in crayon. Also, folding is a bad idea, too. Avoid folding, pencils, and chicken scratch.

for best results fill in the application using your blood as ink, then fold it into a paper airplane and fly it to the manager.

... god damned Christian academy

D:

Its funny how those two sentences can still work if combined as one.
I totally did that on purpose.

Willie? Christian college? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO?
Not college. I'm going into the 11th grade. lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

This kinda means I won't be able to go to college now. At least I'll be able to finish earlier. :(

Been playing GTA4 for nine hours straight. **** yeah son.

Edit: Highlander, learn to ****ing answer your MSN messages. >:|

The credits I earn at this place don't carry over if I move to another school or go to college or something.

Ahh, a clever ploy by the Christian forces. It keeps their apprentices stupid and stubborn, accepting whatever is taught to them by Christian ministers and rejecting all else.

Do not succumb to their witchery ;(

I finished school ages ago.

Ha!

Also: Willie you must be like... 15. :|

Rockstar has rewired my brain somehow. Any thoughts of eating, sleeping or bathing now automatically reroute to GTA IV.

No, really. I think I'm going to die. :(

Prom is tomorrow, and I'm not excited.

I do look ****ing stunning in my tux, though.

I'm utterly exhausted, and it's 11:05PM and I'm about to go to work at a nightclub doing barwork.

Will be home at 6am ish.

Start at tesco at 12Pm tomorrow too :(

**** I slept until 7pm this time. God damnit. Stupid cell phone alarm not being enough to wake me up. I was going to call up the company I applied to today, but now I have to wait until monday.

Also, lol at all you newbs still in school. I graduated two months ago. Hurry up lame-os :p

Done with lectures.

Now all I have left are 2 exams on friday and I'm no longer a college freshman. :D

Done with lectures.

Now all I have left are 2 exams on friday and I'm no longer a college freshman. :D

I am done with lectures too! I have 2 exams on Saturday... 9 AM - Noon, 7-10 PM... and one on Tuesday, 2-5 PM. I usually have 4 or 5 finals, so this is pretty darn awesome.

Ahh, a clever ploy by the Christian forces. It keeps their apprentices stupid and stubborn, accepting whatever is taught to them by Christian ministers and rejecting all else.

Do not succumb to their witchery ;(

Heh heh Heh.

*Folds arms*
So you think you could have little chase here migrate to canada eh?

Just bought Portal today (or yesterday now actually). I'm totally excited about playing too, but I also was promptly reminded why I don't like Steam. Got a ridiculous "purchase pending" notice instead of Steam getting on with the downloading already. Pfft, dirty, nazi, egghead bastards.

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. :|

im playing shadow of the colossus for the first time...ridiculous battles...i get so into them, the music, the epicness of it all gets to me. Not the best graphics in the world but i don't give a damn, the battles make up for any flaw that game may have.

Also it's sorta hard lol i always fall off the damn monsters

im playing shadow of the colossus for the first time...ridiculous battles...i get so into them, the music, the epicness of it all gets to me. Not the best graphics in the world but i don't give a damn, the battles make up for any flaw that game may have.

Also it's sorta hard lol i always fall off the damn monsters
SoTC is an awesome...awesome game. :thumbs:

My only complaint is that it's so short, and there's no real challenge in getting to each of the 16 bosses other than throwing up from total awe that the PS2 is capable of such graphical beauty in this day and age of the PS3 and 360. BTW, I still haven't discovered the purpose in collecting the lizard tails from the live lizards scattered about the land(s).

I have to go into work early, and work a 12 hour shift in the morning. This will give me nearly 60 hours this week. 20 of which they must pay me 1.5 x my regular rate of pay. This is the same schedule 'forecast' I will have for the foreseeable future.

My paychecks = get whatever you need + want. Will be looking into one bad ass video card soon.

Slaughtering 2.5 million chickens a week, and we are just one of the smaller chicken processing companies.

Kinda sickening. You get used to it. At first I was D: then I was, :shrug: This is the same way people get in times of war I bet.

Anyway, I hate my job and will be out as soon as I find something different. In the meantime it's extra strength painkillers and as much food/sleep as I can get.'

Goodnight.

<3

PS: you ever look at a chicken and realize that it's about the size of a meal?

PSS: tastes like chicken.

I have to go into work early, and work a 12 hour shift in the morning. This will give me nearly 60 hours this week. 20 of which they must pay me 1.5 x my regular rate of pay. This is the same schedule 'forecast' I will have for the foreseeable future.

My paychecks = get whatever you need + want. Will be looking into one bad ass video card soon.

Slaughtering 2.5 million chickens a week, and we are just one of the smaller chicken processing companies.

Kinda sickening. You get used to it. At first I was D: then I was, :shrug: This is the same way people get in times of war I bet.

Anyway, I hate my job and will be out as soon as I find something different. In the meantime it's extra strength painkillers and as much food/sleep as I can get.'

Goodnight.

<3

PS: you ever look at a chicken and realize that it's about the size of a meal?

PSS: tastes like chicken.
Is your company by chance GoldKist?

I have a serious sinus infection, and I can't taste or smell anything right now. How am I supposed to go into public today without caking on cologne and deodorant if I don't know how I smell? Plus, everything I eat has no taste. I might as well just eat cardboard. This sucks. :dozey:

EDIT> Oops. Sorry about the doublepost mods. I should have just added this to the previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back