Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooololololololololololol.

Yeah, well

THERE IS NO U, THERE IS ONLY ME!

On a less spammy note, It's Sunday, and I have nothing to do.
Oh yeah well BOW DOWN IN POSITION AGAINST THE POLISHED HEEL.

On a more spammy note lolololol I'm playing the Iron Man game. I can't tell if it sucks or it's just mindless fun.

Did you ever wonder why the v-ply skateboard decks never took off? Those things ruled.

I don't think it was a wise idea to leave my system on running tf2 on a medic server, perma-healing to chalk up a million points. Because my GPU fan just went to sleep mode, with tf2 running.

I don't think it was a wise idea to leave my system on running tf2 on a medic server, perma-healing to chalk up a million points. Because my GPU fan just went to sleep mode, with tf2 running.

All is not lost. Get the marshmallows.

I feel really depressed at the moment but the annoying thing is i don't even know why. I just feel totally down.

I had an awesome round as spy today, and I always suck at spy. I got like 12 backstabs D:

See Operational/Taviow/Calhoun as witnesses

happens to all of us, it'll pass...play some vidyah games

Feeling happy now. I ordered some Scrubs boxsets and watched some Scrubs videos on YouTube. Scrubs never fail to cheer me up!!! :D

fellow brothers of hl2.net

heed my warning...dont ever... masturbate...with shampoo. I have learned that the past few days. I have long endured endless pain on my balls and penis. Incredible rash, redening of the skin, and the skin is even pealing off and its itching like a bitch. I do not know what to do of myself...i might as well shoot myself :eek:

What kind of shampoo was it, that did such a horrible thing?

If it does that to your penis I can't aimgine what good it can do for the head it is intended for.

Oh btw, conditioner is the way to go. No water.

You used water, didn't you?

heed my warning...dont ever... masturbate...with shampoo. I have learned that the past few days. I have long endured endless pain on my balls and penis. Incredible rash, redening of the skin, and the skin is even pealing off and its itching like a bitch. I do not know what to do of myself...i might as well shoot myself :eek:

Cut it off.

I have long endured endless pain on my balls and penis.

say no more. You must remove it immediately.

Remember the old saying, "cut the head off the snake, and the snake dies."

lol I learned this myself the hard way when i was 14 or so, it dries the skin out real bad and results in a lot of seriously uncomfortable itchiness / skin peeling

lol I learned this myself the hard way when i was 14 or so, it dries the skin out real bad and results in a lot of seriously uncomfortable itchiness / skin peeling

Oh god, it was one of the four worst things to ever happen to my penis/junk

What rolls downstairs?

Alone or in pairs?

And over your neighbors dog?

What's good for a snack?

What fits on your back?

It's LOG! LOG! LOG!

It's LOG! It's LOG!

It's heavy, it's brown, it's wood!

It's LOG! It's LOG!

It's better than bad it's good!

Everyone wants a log!

C'mon and get your log!

You're gonna love it log!

Everyone needs a log!

Why on earth would you try it in the first place?

What rolls downstairs?

Alone or in pairs?

And over your neighbors dog?

What's good for a snack?

What fits on your back?

It's LOG! LOG! LOG!

It's LOG! It's LOG!

It's heavy, it's brown, it's wood!

It's LOG! It's LOG!

It's better than bad it's good!

Everyone wants a log!

C'mon and get your log!

You're gonna love it log!

Everyone needs a log!

From BLAMMO!.

You people are so crazy. I have never even thought about that.

Yeah, like what purpose does shampoo serve anyways? Seems kinda pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back