Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to play Team Fortress 2 for the very first time. Wish me luck, hl2.net

Have fun doing medic duty because you fail miserably at everything else. :p

I need to start my Uganda 2000 word essay on HIV perception in adults, due in tuesday, but im too lazy to walk 10 mins into Uni and haul about 8 books back home, and I cant be arsed to spend my saturday sat in the library computers with a pile of books next to me which I have to (skim)read.

*looks over at his 360* And GTA4 is just smiling at me...STOP WITH THOSE COW EYES DAMN YOU!!!

Have fun doing medic duty because you fail miserably at everything else. :p
I was pwning some people as a black scottish cyclops, managed to get a fair amount of drunken bottle kills already :p

dfv.gif

11 kills/17 points of pyro burning is my new top score:)

**** I slept until 7pm this time. God damnit. Stupid cell phone alarm not being enough to wake me up. I was going to call up the company I applied to today, but now I have to wait until monday.

Also, lol at all you newbs still in school. I graduated two months ago. Hurry up lame-os :p
I'll kick your ass.

Heh heh Heh.

*Folds arms*
So you think you could have little chase here migrate to canada eh?
I'll kick your dick.

D: sorry willie. D:

Anyways, I'm having a sneezzing fit, it isn't nice.
I'll kick your ass.

I try D:

sneezing fits are D:

OH SHIT, DOUBLE POST. delete first one mods!
I'll kick your mangina until it is firmly placed into your ass.

So for Geography, we had to make revision material and show it to the rest of the class. Me and this other guy had the retarded idea of making a multiple-choice question thing on powerpoint, where you click an answer to a question and it says if you're right or not. Thing is, I get bored, so I like to put little easter eggs in my work. Just little random things that I usually delete before I hand the stuff in. Unfortunately I'm also pretty forgetful (read: gormless), so on the day we were showing it to the class I remembered that if you answer question 4 correctly it says "HOLY HOT DICKS FROM HELL YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!". Naturally I shat brix, but I saved myself the embarressment by deliberately answering question 4 wrong.

THE END

Kick him in the Dudds and he'll have reason to sulk around?

I am going to make a triumphant return, but not just now. Soon. So yeah, today is my last day of holidays, and it's raining, and I have nothing to do. Fu*cking dee colon.

I was walking around in some wildflowers on Thursday, and I think I have chiggers now. Soooo itchy.

I was re-reading Sulkdodd's 'The Horror' thread. F*ck that was some good fun. In my opinion, better than the Stern Ascension.

I have him, if you want him back, give me all your bananas!
Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender?s in sight..

Don't you worry!
Its gonna be alright
'cause Im always ready,
I won?t let you out of my sight.

I'll be ready (I'll be ready)
Never you fear (no don't you fear)
I'll be ready
Forever and always