Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am exhausted. I have slept 3 hours all up in 3 days, and I'm going to an all night church vigil tomorrow, which I will be expected to stay awake for. Utter, utter fail.

Just paint some fake eyes on your eyelids. Nobody will be able to tell if you're asleep.

Had a kickass St. Patties day yesterday.

A friend of mine got me the rugby team discount at the Irish bar we were at.

2 huge pitchers of Guinness for $10. F*cking awesome.

I know Sloth! Where've ya been? D:

Around. Got a new computer - still getting around to buying a wireless LAN card, so right now the 'tubes come from my laptop via crossover.

Nope, Ennui hasnt mentioned it several times yet, so we've heard nothing of cybersheep's mandolin playing.

I had the joy the other day of finding out that me and my sister graduate on the same day..

She's 3 and a half years older than me but took a gap year, 4 year course and a sabbatical, so that meant i caught up there... But the graduation periods of our unis cross over by 2 days only, so pretty unlucky.

It'll be down to me to sort it out too since she'll only whine if she's asked to change which ceremony she goes to.

Mmm, cigarettes. That post prompts my first morning smoke.

This post is entirely irrelevant to this discussion.

Moob.

I've been making a cupboard the past 2 days.
I smell of wood chippings and sweat. Lovely.

I had the joy the other day of finding out that me and my sister graduate on the same day..

She's 3 and a half years older than me but took a gap year, 4 year course and a sabbatical, so that meant i caught up there... But the graduation periods of our unis cross over by 2 days only, so pretty unlucky.

It'll be down to me to sort it out too since she'll only whine if she's asked to change which ceremony she goes to.

I graduated College a year before my older brother (who is 2 years older) & at the same time my younger brother graduated highschool (2 years younger).

I keep thinking up this sweet idea for a book.

I found my kotor disc.

Spring break starts tomorrow.

I am very happy:D

masturbating upside down does not make your penis bigger

Clicking the links in my sig makes your penis bigger.

Anyone know of a store selling geeky clothes? I've been looking at thinkgeek.com and jinx.com but they don't have what I'm looking for.

So anyone know where I can find geeky women underwear? D:

They have to ship outside the US (to Sweden).

55313-3.jpg

HA HA HA!

Random nippybits.

I have exams tomorrow, then Spring Break for a week or so. Also, if any other Hl2.netters are interested in joining Stigmata and I in our Half-life: Sven-Coop antics we should all get to together on Steam and go at it. :D

No..

It's HA HA!

Dangly parts.

I'll download SCOOP (lulz scoop) and play with you two.

If you catch my drift.:naughty:

In my experience, chicks never actually set a password or username for their panties. Its always just:

Username: Admin
Password: Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back