Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refer to avatar for current response.

:|

Razchar

Code:
if(raz == 'douchebag'){
     raz.coolPoints -= 80;
     raz.is = '****ed up';
     raz.goToHell(80000);
}

Just joking around dude. <3

I'm still a virgin.

<cries in a corner>

:D

Code:
if(raz == 'douchebag[B]t[/B]oSinko'){
     raz.coolPoints += 80;
     raz.is = 'The f[FONT="Verdana"]u[/FONT]cking man';
     raz.rockOn(80000);
}

:thumbs:

your camel caps ****ing sucks.

<3 raz

Camel caps? It's called CamelCase noob :-P

The only girl I've been interested in just broke up with her boyfriend.

I can't imagine what it's like to not be smitten with every cute girl I see.

Ohsnap honies at 4o'clock *PEW!* is kinda like what I do but with less lazrz.

-
Ed: What's all this camel business?

Code:
if(raz == virgin){
     raz.rapeability -= 80;
     raz.is = 'A complete prude';
     raz.giveUpOnGettingLaid(80000);
}

Code:
if(raz == virgin){
     raz.rapeability = math.Infinity;
     raz.is = 'Awesome';
     raz.rapedInFuture = 1;
}

Going in for a job interview at Office Max on Monday...

My first part-time/full-time job... *nervous*

Going in for a job interview at Office Max on Monday...

My first part-time/full-time job... *nervous*

I probably need to find one of those.

Right now i'm surviving off of the 10 dollars I get every couple of weeks from my mom and the 20 dollars I just got in an easter card :p

I made more money in a year working at Lowes for $10.51/hr than I do in my current job, but that's probably due to me working 4-5 hour days.

Mmmm.. freedom. Can you taste it?

A few weeks ago I came upon the fact that I am a ****ing slob, AND I ****ING LOVE IT!!!

Nobody is doing anything today. I'm bored, and if somebody can't find something fun to do sober, I just might have to get ****ed up.

Same here! I was looking at my work vehicle the other day with trash everywhere and I was like "man I am a total slob. I'm friggin hot. Mmmmmm.... *touchself*"

I've fallen for a very pretty girl who is mentally retarded. Oh my she is extremely cute with the energy and enthusiasm of a child, although she is about 27. I think that she might possibly like me as well. I'm not allowed to mess with her, because I'm a supervisor, and I'm pretty sure she can't keep it quiet. I'm extremely attracted to her.

Any advice?

I've fallen for a very pretty girl who is mentally retarded. Oh my she is extremely cute with the energy and enthusiasm of a child, although she is about 27. I think that she might possibly like me as well. I'm not allowed to mess with her, and not sure she can keep it quiet. I'm extremely attracted to her.

Any advice?

Convince her it was all a dream.

I've fallen for a very pretty girl who is mentally retarded. Oh my she is extremely cute with the energy and enthusiasm of a child, although she is about 27. I think that she might possibly like me as well. I'm not allowed to mess with her, because I'm a supervisor, and I'm pretty sure she can't keep it quiet. I'm extremely attracted to her.

Any advice?

Maybe her problem is that she fell for you too.

Down some stairs.

Any advice?

My advice is don't act upon it. The public doesn't react favorably at all to these types of situations... they will accuse you of taking advantage of this person because of their diminished mental capacities.

I'm thinking of trying to pick her up right before I change jobs, or else talking to her friend who is also staff and seeing what she thinks, but I'm afraid the other staff member will screw things up.

I think I would be good for her, and good to her. It might be really difficult to make it work though because of her problems. I think I could marry her.

Yeah, I've got it bad.

Maybe I could talk with her Mother, but what should I say?

Define mentally retarded: Well, she talks a bit loud and probably has learning disabilities, but I don't know that much about her. I just can't stop looking at her. She kind of bounces a little when she walks like a cute fuzzy bunny and laughs and smiles all the time. She is very very attractive, and I'm okay looking. Actually, I've been called cute by very attractive women, so I don't think my looks will put her off, but I don't know if it could work.

I think I'm just going to keep it to myself for a while and just be friendly to her as usual, and see what happens.

Yeah lol, I'm not quite sure if Virus meant literally retarded, or just... something else.

Edit: And of course his post pops up right when I submit mine.

Same way a Spinosaurus eats a cake.

gm_construct0001.jpg

Infractions for the above picture. This thread although 'miscellaneous' is heading in a very spammy direction. Posting random pictures and replying 'lollers' is unintelligent shite, and will end up getting this closed. How about we use the thread for the reason Sulk started it. This is being closely moderated.

OH SHIT! IT'S GLENN!

srlsy soz mods + teh editorsaurasses

also, thread should be stickied...

Girl, he just being a silly goose. There are geese inside of us all really. Oh yeah, I may have to attend anger management sessions soon also. Should be pretty fun.

Hahah, pesh has really been going out of his way to get bent/bant recently.

Willie, I never took you for the angry type.

Why do you think I post the things I do? It's all for relief really. I'm pretty easy to piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back