Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pizzas were good, but I've yet to find any frozen pizza that is as good as Red Baron.

[edit] What a waste of a 6,000th post. Good thing it was a delicious post.

I'm a big Tombstone fan, I find their frozen pizzas delicious

I love frozen pizzas. Although I would submit that Red Baron isn't as good as Digiornos or Freschetta, both of those are utter deliciousness

You should try a relatively new frozen pizza brand called "California Kitchen". The ones I like are Margarita and there is another one It's White Cheese or something.

They are really good, and completely different.

Yeah, it recreates that classic flavor of when you've had too much to drink and your stomach is full of pizza... and it all comes out, inviting you to eat it again.

:x

Yeah, it recreates that classic flavor of when you've had too much to drink and your stomach is full of pizza... and it all comes out, inviting you to eat it again.

:x

Why would you conjure that memory? /shudder

Oh I don't have one of those memories. I'm hoping you guys do though. :LOL:

Mine is of ramen or beef, the two times I got sick. x(

Ramen went EVERYWHERE.

Mine is of ramen or beef, the two times I got sick. x(

Ramen went EVERYWHERE.

There is nothing quite like the feeling of the 12" long Ramen noodle coming out of your nose, I can tell you first hand.

Man... I'm actually hungry for some Ramen right now.

I love Ramen and pasta et all, but vomiting it up sure is strange. Not nearly as gross as pizza, but weird to be sure.

I sneezed a wad of spaghetti out my nose once. Everyone lol'd, I cried then I lol'd because I cried.

A good Margarita pizza is like a mouth based orgasm.

Today is Easter Sunday, and I'm going to spend it doing my Art Design Homework, and posting here, and listening to music. It'll be good. My parents aren't home.

That sounds like such a good day, I'm stuck going to my grandparent's house.

Apparently it's spelled margherita and it's named after Margherita of Savoy, the Queen Consort of Italy.

It supposedly has the colors of the Italian flag, with red tomatoes, green basil, and white cheese.

Sounds pretty damn plain to me! Where's the pepperoni!?

Apparently it's spelled margherita and it's named after Margherita of Savoy, the Queen Consort of Italy.

It supposedly has the colors of the Italian flag, with red tomatoes, green basil, and white cheese.

Sounds pretty damn plain to me! Where's the pepperoni!?

The whole point of it is to be plain. Cheese (Mozarella), basil, fresh tomatoes is all you need if you can do it right. I mean, it's not going to be great when you want a manly, meaty pizza, but for everything else it's amazing.

i hate myself atm...i got drunk at a party last night and said stupid ****ing embaressing shit (the kind of shit that makes me cringe when i think back about it) and was a complete pain in the ass. god damnit everyone probably hates me now and its gona be really awkward at school...

im so ****ing stupid WHY DID I SAY THOSE THINGS????

I hate myself at the moment...
I got drunk at a party last night and said stupid ****ing embarrassing shit (the kind of shit that makes me cringe when I think back about it) and was a complete pain in the ass. God damn it, everyone probably hates me now and it's going to be really awkward at school...

I'm so ****ing stupid... WHY DID I SAY THOSE THINGS????

Vut did you say? Also, I took a few liberties with your post.

i hate myself atm...i got drunk at a party last night and said stupid ****ing embaressing shit (the kind of shit that makes me cringe when i think back about it) and was a complete pain in the ass. god damnit everyone probably hates me now and its gona be really awkward at school...

Are you that annoying ass chick that was at Denny's at 1:30am this morning?
Cuz damn, all the weirdos seem to go out to Dennies at 1 am. :|

How drunk is "drunk"?

Sounds like somebody sucks at being wasted. If you were drunk enough to say stupid shit like that, you weren't sober enough to remember saying those things.

(tell them that , so drunk I don't remember what I said, sorry)

I love frozen pizzas. Although I would submit that Red Baron isn't as good as Digiornos or Freschetta, both of those are utter deliciousness

I havent had Freschetta's, I dont think they're sold around here or something. But damn if Digiornos isnt the best damn frozen pizza ive ever had. Ultimate 4 meat = sex.

MAN DOWN!! MAN DOWN!!!

I was SERIOUSLY trying to avoid relationships for a while, but . . . . :eek: Despite the fact that she's amazingly cute, I've been doing my best to resist, but we've like seriously hit it off. LOL, I remember the days I'd "kill" to have someone as attractive, energetic, and fun as her (regardless of personality).

l_08728e49157fe82d870b000d79f0e90a.jpg

l_6ec27f4990528bec9668fa7a01fc4526.jpg

l_7b3d3ba3bc00fcc0b4aafe38770810c5.jpg

Claim to not remember what you said. It seems though that you drank beyond the point where it's fun, but not to the point where you don't remember how much of an ass u were! You're hardly the first, nor the last, to do such a thing. People will likely move on (unless you don't move on yourself). IF people make fun of you on it, just laugh and say "yea, that must have been pretty hilarious!"

I'm home, and crushing.

Same here bro!

Mmmmm.

I'm watching Barack Obama's speech, "A More Perfect Union", for the first time. I am intensely impressed.

Saw it yesterday and was impressed!

I'm a big Tombstone fan, I find their frozen pizzas delicious

I know! It's hard deciding . . . do Iwant the rotted corpse, or zommbie-flesh pizza! Maybe I'll just get the deep-grave with special dried blood sauce & jsut go double-toppings (rotted corpse & Zombie flesh!).

320 Mg DXM

:O :D D: :D :| :O :D :E

EDIT: Oh my god. This is ****ing INTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They can shatter souls.

This made me lol hard.

This morning (about 12 minutes ago in fact) I woke up with a fright. I was laying in bed asleep, on my back, and I just happened to wake up and open my eyes, just staring at the ceiling. Just a couple seconds after I opened my eyes my phone made the strangest and loudest noise ive ever heard it make. I did an epic barrel roll out of my bed and landed on the floor on the other side. It took me a minute to gather my bearings and realize that I was now awake and my cell phone just ran out of power, but lawdy lawd I was scared shitless.

tl;dr version: Krynn did a barrel roll out of bed when his cell phone made a loud noise.

Vigil went well, had cake, slapped priest, also, fell in love and got fired. All on the same day!

;(

And my computer crashed so now I have to redo aobut half an hour's work in KOTOR2

;(;( worst day ever.

Just be prepared for your computer to crash a few more times while playing KOTOR2. I cant stand re-covering the same ground in RPGs, because I start to miss things because I forget that I already did it . . . but not on the current "time-line"

This made me lol hard.

This morning (about 12 minutes ago in fact) I woke up with a fright. I was laying in bed asleep, on my back, and I just happened to wake up and open my eyes, just staring at the ceiling. Just a couple seconds after I opened my eyes my phone made the strangest and loudest noise ive ever heard it make. I did an epic barrel roll out of my by and landed on the floor on the other side of my bed. It took me a minute to gather my bearings and realize that I was now awake and my cell phone just ran out of power, but lawdy lawd I was scared shitless.

tl;dr version: Krynn did a barrel roll out of bed when his cell phone made a loud noise.
This made me lol hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back