Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
320 Mg DXM

:O :D D: :D :| :O :D :E

EDIT: Oh my god. This is ****ing INTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate DXM.
This made me lol hard.

This morning (about 12 minutes ago in fact) I woke up with a fright. I was laying in bed asleep, on my back, and I just happened to wake up and open my eyes, just staring at the ceiling. Just a couple seconds after I opened my eyes my phone made the strangest and loudest noise ive ever heard it make. I did an epic barrel roll out of my bed and landed on the floor on the other side. It took me a minute to gather my bearings and realize that I was now awake and my cell phone just ran out of power, but lawdy lawd I was scared shitless.

tl;dr version: Krynn did a barrel roll out of bed when his cell phone made a loud noise.
barrel1.jpg

barrel2.jpg

barrel3.jpg

barrel4.jpg

barrel5.jpg

I'm watching some movie on the scifi channel. There's like an electric monster that's invisible going around zappin sh17, it's totally out of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. except this thing can actually electrocute. Movie's called black hole.

i could've banged this really hot girl last night, we were making out and it was getting really intense, just as i was about to say let's go into another room (we were in the kitchen), i felt that i need to throw up. I quickly made up some lame excuse to leave her, went into the washroom and didn't emerge for about an hour.

When i got out, i couldn't find her anywhere, so i am kicking myself today. I seriously need to control how much i drink...****ing vodka

I could've banged this really hot girl last night, but she was already in a monogomous relationship and the fact we were the only two white people within 500ft didn't help matters.
Not that that means anything, but damn I sure do have a lot of asian friends.

Also- Petron is ****ing disgusting, but damn it goes down smooooth.

I remember a few times I got into bed and ****ed this girl real good. I wonder if she knows about it.

my ass is quite hairy, but i think thats a good thing.

;(

And my computer crashed so now I have to redo aobut half an hour's work in KOTOR2

;(;( worst day ever.

Nawwww don't worry, I know you'll always be there whenever I feel the need to drag the whips and chains out of my closet ;)
And Que, I know how you feel, I can only play KOTOR2 for like 15 minutes before the computer decides to reset itself. Bitch of a thing.

Today! Easter is finally over, so now I can sleep more than four hours a night, and I've started on school projects and returned to my ebay sharking.

I held my newborn cousin for the first time today. I held another life in my own arms.

I held my newborn cousin for the first time today. I held another life in my own arms.

Who would be crazy enough to let you?

They don't know the real you.

The you that you only share with anonymity to strangers.

The you that molests bananas and various other fruits.

"people don't see the real me alright, they just see my acne problem, some people say i eat too many chocolate bars, or that i don't wash my face...um...my brother says i'll probably grow out of it, but i don't think so no..it's hard to believe now, it'll actually go away"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRPpN1Uf6E

... :O Willie has a point

*gets light and shines in his face&
WHO R JOO?

*Takes Sulk out of Sig*

You sold out your Martyrdom for power!

Think of me like that really sensitive guy that calls you every night, listens to your problems, and tells you he loves you every chance he gets. You know the nice guy. Then he feels unwanted and unloved, so he forms this alter ego in the form of a banana loving rapist who makes rape and sex jokes out of everything to compensate.

Jaja gg.

Sulkdodds, brother! Welcome back to the fold!

My gods.

He is armoured and ready to crush any others who attempt to ascend.

No longer did they call him Sulkd00dz the Grey... he was now Sulkdodds the White.

All hail our glorious leader, comrade munro.

Think of me like that really sensitive guy that calls you every night, listens to your problems, and tells you he loves you every chance he gets. You know the nice guy. Then he feels unwanted and unloved, so he forms this alter ego in the form of a banana loving rapist who makes rape and sex jokes out of everything to compensate.

Jaja gg.

More IRL Willie please on MSN :)

Jaja gg.
Quoted for posterity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back