Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool's song Prison Sex is actually very catchy and awesome. I've been listening to Saul Williams a bit more lately since I started listening to The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust! again too.

i have yet to upgrade my pc to play episode 2 and portal...

I've got a choice here for this summer. Do I go to Canada and rape Stigmata and GordonFreeman911 for 2 months, or do I take my best friend to the beach for the summer? I promised her and I really think this is the best decision since I never get to spend any time with her, plus she is really important to me.

Then again there is the promise of some sweet Canadian assmeats..

i have yet to upgrade my pc to play episode 2 and portal...
DO EET.

Watching Jesus Camp. Devil, don't you dare **** with our Powerpoint.

I've got a choice here for this summer. Do I go to Canada and rape Stigmata and GordonFreeman911 for 2 months, or do I take my best friend to the beach for the summer? I promised her and I really think this is the best decision since I never get to spend any time with her, plus she is really important to me.

Then again there is the promise of some sweet Canadian assmeats..

Alex and I both live in different provinces, and I'm going to be out of the country for part of the summer.

Do the girl :D

Alex and I both live in different provinces, and I'm going to be out of the country for part of the summer.

Do the girl :D
Oh God dammit that's right. Come with us then, you'd ****ing love her and I. :D

Also get the **** on MSN we have something important we need to discuss.

HL2.net is evolving!

Halflife2.net has evolved into Awesomeness.net!

Awesomeness.net is trying to learn social networking...

but Awesomeness.net can't have more than four moves

Forget a move in order to learn Social networking?

Yes

Which move would you like to forget?

1) Members
2) Forums
3) Cpt. Stern
4) Aesthetic interface

Do you really want Awesomeness.net to forget Aesthetic interface?

Yes

Awesomeness.net has forgotten Aesthetic interface and learned Social networking!

RRRRAAAAAAAAWWWRRR!

I have a problem. I had to do an entire system recovery but I forgot all my information for my steam account, and so all my steam games are worthless. Should I rebuy the Orange Box? Will Valve let me?

wth... that was almost hypnotic..

don't you even remember the email addy for your account?

wth... that was almost hypnotic..

don't you even remember the email addy for your account?

I can't access the email address anymore. Its been suspended or something.

Stupid AOL, I glad I quit you.

I imagine so, pretty sure I know people who got banned and just bought another copy for new accounts.

but will they still let me buy another copy and set up a new account?

You could probably contact their billing line and go through some sort of account recovery process. If you have the credit card used to make purchases on the account you can usually have that done, I think.

The tags on this page are win :LOL:

EDIT: Whoa! We have status lights!

I'm on my school newspaper staff and as a tradition, seniors write their own farewell column. I don't want to do shout outs to my friends like everyone else does, I think I'm going to pull a bell air.

I'm on my school newspaper staff and as a tradition, seniors write their own farewell column. I don't want to do shout outs to my friends like everyone else does, I think I'm going to pull a bell air.

Do it. Pics and scans required for proof. It will be monumental.

That's actually a rather good idea for a newspaper article. I shall share this with my newspaper teacher. Though, I'm not sure anything will actually get published this year due to the in-persistence of the teacher and douchebags littering his attendance list.

playing tf2 late at night with shamrock, stig, and toaster-chan was quite fun

Ah crap, my guitar is gonna break. I knocked it against the wall, and the wood holding the strings to the top of the guitar is on the verge of breaking off. Now, I'm too afraid to play it, lest it decides to fly off..

Ah crap, my guitar is gonna break. I knocked it against the wall, and the wood holding the strings to the top of the guitar is on the verge of breaking off. Now, I'm too afraid to play it, lest it decides to fly off..

You have to yell at it.

DON'T GIVE IN AND LET THEM BREAK YOU JUST BECAUSE THEY PULL A FEW OF YOUR STRINGS, YOU HEAR?

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER DAMMIT!

I've really started to like that band "The Pixies", anyone else like them? I also find the tags in this thread quite humorous "heteria iz 4 fagz", "penis rape", "trolling sulkdodds" and "wear u let off ur steamz" are quite comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back