Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tags say different.

Anyway, after 2 interview I now await the call from Office Max to see if I got the job.

They said they were going to pick the most qualified people, and there are like 15 others. Having no previous job experience that dealt with people skills, I'm not so confident. Though he said "I like your interview" whatever that means.

I'm bored, I want to buy Prey off steam but I can't find the "buy" button anywhere.

This sucks.

The tags say different.

Anyway, after 2 interview I now await the call from Office Max to see if I got the job.

They said they were going to pick the most qualified people, and there are like 15 others. Having no previous job experience that dealt with people skills, I'm not so confident. Though he said "I like your interview" whatever that means.
Ah, the BS of retail. Don't believe anything they say in an interview. I had this one interviewer basically tell me I had the job; she took me through this whole tour of the store right after the interview, pointing out stuff and saying things like 'when you'll be doing this...' She never called back (sounds like my dating situation lulz). Same with a BestBuy interview, the guy seemed super happy with it: smiled a lot, etc. Never heard back.

Also, people skills usually precludes hiring, as evidenced by the morons with which I work.

Having no previous job experience that dealt with people skills, I'm not so confident.

Tell them how you converse with hundreds of people from all over the world every day on the internet.

I like office max. They have really good prices on their sale items. Their sales are like 50-70% off.

I'm slowly becoming disillusioned with HL2.net.

Again.

Brb cutting wrists.

I'm in Airlie Beach on the east coast of Australia. Tomorrow I will sail and snorkel at the Whitsunday Islands, just at the southern part of the Great Barrier Reef.

supposed to chill with my crew today, but they ditched me to get ****ed up.:hmph:

ProtonWiraEvolution7spoiler.jpg

*badum tshhh*

"sir, would you like some car with your spoiler?"

I've relapsed into playing solitaire too much, i'm seeing cards moving when i close my eyes again D:

I once had something like that from stalker, except with bloodsuckers

/shudders spazmodically

When I used to play Guitar Hero fanatically, I'd see multi-coloured buttons of death flying right at my cock every time I closed my eyes.

If I stand at the border and shoot a guy on the other side will the bullet will hit half an hour later?

Pff, if you're gonna do it, atleast do it right.

When I used to play Guitar Hero fanatically, I'd see multi-coloured cocks of death flying right at my butt every time I closed my eyes.

I experienced my first panic attack today.

I was a passenger and we were driving tonight back home... still 30 miles to go and suddenly the headlights, running lights, and in car lights all decide to start flickering and go out intermittently. Everything was pitch dark around us as that was happening, driving 60-65 miles an hour... and we were on the curviest stretches of road going back home, particularly up on the elevated roads curving from west to north.

My god... I couldn't help it or control it, I started suddenly hyperventilating and feeling like I was going to pass out, my throat was constricted and tightening each time I breathed in and out. It felt like I couldn't breathe at all, despite the fact that I was breathing constantly and very fast. My heart was beating incredibly fast as well... all that culminated to a very scary experience, especially since I couldn't calm myself. It was impossible to tell myself to calm down and breathe normally.

The panic attack lasted about 10 minutes, even though after it was mostly over the lights still started to flicker and shut off for periods at a time all the way until we got home.

Jesus Christ.

It's 3:30 AM and I'm working on a chemistry lab report and for some reason I'm finding the title of this book called "The Essence of Chromatography" to be highly amusing.

I think I need to go to sleep now.

I was a passenger and we were driving tonight back home... still 30 miles to go and suddenly the headlights, running lights, and in car lights all decide to start flickering and go out intermittently. Everything was pitch dark around us as that was happening, driving 60-65 miles an hour... and we were on the curviest stretches of road going back home, particularly up on the elevated roads curving from west to north.

My god... I couldn't help it or control it, I started suddenly hyperventilating and feeling like I was going to pass out, my throat was constricted and tightening each time I breathed in and out. It felt like I couldn't breathe at all, despite the fact that I was breathing constantly and very fast. My heart was beating incredibly fast as well... all that culminated to a very scary experience, especially since I couldn't calm myself. It was impossible to tell myself to calm down and breathe normally.

The panic attack lasted about 10 minutes, even though after it was mostly over the lights still started to flicker and shut off for periods at a time all the way until we got home.

Jesus Christ.

Sounds like aliens tried to abduct you. You're lucky you got away!

Yes, of course.... you did.

Ive been in a really messed up sleeping schedule this past week. I got into it because I just started sleeping when I felt tired, which means I'd go to sleep at like noon, wake up at five, then go to sleep again at like 8am the next day and wake up at like 3.

I fell alseep yesterday at like 5pm and woke up this morning at like 4:30. I have school again tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to fall asleep at a normal time tonight.

Son of a penis

I found out I have to wear glasses. 100 degrees on one and 75 on the other. Must be all that hl2.netting. Damn you people..

Jesus Christ.

wow, scary shit

I was driving at night once on the highway and was wondering what it would be like without lights. I turned off my lights for a half a second before I freaked out and turned them back on...

Ghost riding is fun. Dunno why you were freaking out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back