Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulkdodds is back. And now. It is safe. Once... More.

*hysterical laughter*

And yeah, I haven't seen Darkside for a while now...

Phobie's been missing too, or at least I haven't seen posts by her lately

Phobie's doin' alright. Danimal's not been a mod for ages. I don't think Darkside left, people do have lives outside of this forum you know :p

edit: I realize the vague irony of that statement next to my postcount but four years is a long time for many posts

It sure is.

<glances hesitantly to the right of his screen>

If you don't look at that side of the screen you can almost believe that you haven't posted sixteen thousand times D:

I just asked about Phobie because I have a sympathy with people that suffer with chronic diseases

and pretty eyes...

edit- my post count is pretty healthy :p

I have a problem. I lurk here constantly, but I rarely post because I tell myself I'll think of something better to say later.

If you don't look at that side of the screen you can almost believe that you haven't posted sixteen thousand times D:
I don't even want to know how much I've wasted here. Must not look to the right.

I just came back from a lanparty where I downloaded a shitload of HD movies (1080p). Including "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas". FUCK YEAH.

I don't even want to know how much I've wasted here. Must not look to the right.

Darkside has been posting. Ive seen him in the video forum. But he hasnt been around as much since he made that thread about how we're lamers and boring. Jerk.

Urgh. My stomach feels like someone's staging a cock fight in there without my permission. I may explode.

Oh well, it can't be that bad if exploding chickens are involved.

I had frozen lasagna and it was surprisingly good.

Urgh. My stomach feels like someone's staging a cock fight in there without my permission. I may explode.

Oh well, it can't be that bad if exploding chickens are involved.

Take pics.

my throat feels like someone jammed a cheese grater down there.

I've drank like 3 pints of water and about 2 cups of tea in the past 3 hours. My bladder hurts.

TECHNOLOGY RULES
So my glasses have a loose screw which can only get looser and the lens will fall out unless I tighten it. I have no screw drivers. I go looking for a strong, thin, flat substitute with a sharp corner (blunt corner will not fit since the rim will be in the way). Aaaaand, the end of a USB:
http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/cables/USB232a/USB_Connector_End.jpg
fit perfectly and had enough excellent torque (metal!). I'm soo happy :)

Dude, I had a pair of glasses just like that.

****ing hated the things.

They eventually fell apart and I got a new pair. This new pair I do not have to adjust like that at all. It's great!

I kinda like this pair, well aside from the particular hassle here (now useless since I'm always surrounded by flash drives). I like the polished wood lining on the edge of this pair, gives it a nerdy feel that I'm fond of.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

****ing Medieval 2: Total War. I joined a ****ing crusade finally, and by the time I get to where I need to go, god damn half my army deserted me because I wasnt "moving fast enough" for them. So I spend like 10 turns bringing an army from London to Antioch just to have them slaughtered the minute the step off the boats. **** the Pope and his damn crusades. Im never joining one again.

Need knowlege pumped directly into my brain, kthxbai.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

****ing Medieval 2: Total War. I joined a ****ing crusade finally, and by the time I get to where I need to go, god damn half my army deserted me because I wasnt "moving fast enough" for them. So I spend like 10 turns bringing an army from London to Antioch just to have them slaughtered the minute the step off the boats. **** the Pope and his damn crusades. Im never joining one again.
lol Pope. Poop poop hehe.

I have a problem. I lurk here constantly, but I rarely post because I tell myself I'll think of something better to say later.

Definitely the problem I have.

I only have two more tests this term and then it's a week of constant parties, movie marathons and lans. That and I'll come home with no one around but me, so hello to walking through the house naked again.

But I still have stuff to bitch about.

I'm starting to get ****ing scared of my exams. Thursday, English 2. Friday, Maths 2 and Ancient History. Monday, English 3. Tuesday, Maths 3. Friday, Legal Studies.

I'm fine for legal studies but EVERYTHING ELSE IS STARTING TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

I'm going to go to sleep now. Head's been throbbing the whole day.

I fell asleep at 6 last night and just woke up at 2 in the morning.

Haha, man I suck.

Im going to start my own business soon, screw 40/hrs a week

I finally played and beat Episode 1 and Episode 2.

Beat episode 1 yesterday, beat episode 2 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back