Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan08-May08022.jpg
degrassi-craig-manning.jpg

Wow Ennui, your goofy whiteness rivals my own.

yeah i get my skin tone from my scandinavian heritage lol

I just ripped some faces off on a DOD:S server, I was 40-9 when I left after like 10 minutes of playing.

Okay Helplife2.net, I need you to find a song for me.

I believe it's really well known, and you would probably recognize it by playing this:

e[-12---11--12-14---12-11-12------------------------------------]
B[---------------------------------12----12--13-12-11-12---------]
G[------------------------------------12-----------------------------]
D[--------------------------------------------------------------------]
A[--------------------------------------------------------------------]
E[--------------------------------------------------------------------]

^This is all I can remember, somebody HAS to know it, it's been driving me nuts.

Oh yeah, and I'm watching Mind Game, which so far is the most amazing ****ed up and enjoyable movie ever :thumbs:

My friend just sold me a brand new 80gig video ipod for 70 bucks. wow.

I saw a sea turtle that was almost as big as me lurkin' off my six a few days ago while snorkeling. If the pictures turn out (analog film), I'll post them.

Thinking about paying a visit to her, but I don't want her to get in trouble. Shit. She can't go out either so we can't meet somewhere, but I NEED to see 'er. ****.

Out of interest, has anyone ever looked up a single letter in the Search function. Just imagine the epicness produced by searching for "a". Or "E". Holy Christ, can you see it. An undiscovered world of possibilities awiats us, and I am your prophet. Bow down before my awesomeness.

Do not worry, my faux-French friend... I shall deal with him.

When the time comes, of course.

photographs of yours truly handling firearms for the first time (america **** yeah)

I was the best shot out of my dad brother and myself, despite that they've both shot all of these guns before and I hadn't. I blame/credit videogames!

VIDEO GAMES ARE KILLING PEOPLE!!

Won't you THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

Out of interest, has anyone ever looked up a single letter in the Search function. Just imagine the epicness produced by searching for "a". Or "E". Holy Christ, can you see it. An undiscovered world of possibilities awiats us, and I am your prophet. Bow down before my awesomeness.

4 letters or more. Sucks when your user name is 3 letters long.

I remember updating Counter Strike Source fanatically on a dial up conection, just so I could play with bots D:

Go try, the search box won't look for anything less than four characters. False prophet!
I'm drinking a coke. Burrrrrr.
quoted for relevance
That is the kid who played "Dueling Banjos" in the flick "Deliverance".....linky-linky

And Ennui:
1. I like the new avatar.....
2. Get some more sun.....
3. Eat a freeking cheesebuger....
;)
1. Starcraft = rapesauce
2. you should see me in the winter
3. i metabolize cheeseburgers faster than i eat them
4. Deliverance is the shit

lol, I had dial-up for a long time, i used to play CS and UT and stuff like that on it all the time anyway, i was just the guy with 200 ping

I had dial up for years... I was so happy with it...
Guess what I played.
Doom online... my god.
It's awesome and I should check out skulltag again some time.

I remember playing Sam and Max. God that game was hard. And Tank Wars. And...

Heh.

Tank.

I played the first delta force game online over dial up.

That was the last game I ever played on anything but cable internet.

The only online game I play these days is, "Smart dialer shuffle" a.k.a hang-up and re-connect in a attempt to get higher theoretical speeds. :(

When I lived in Jacksonville FL with some friends for a couple of years, I had a WoW account courtesy of my friend's license. Don't play WoW anymore though. :(

I played obscene amounts of DF2 online. It was laggy, buggy, and filled with hackers, but I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back