Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW is over rated. But then again, you're a dragon fetishist, so maybe it is a big deal for you :D.

On an unrelated note, how much power does a pc use when its in standby mode as compared to just being turned off?

EDIT: First part of my post was directed at Saturos, not Ennui.

I dont think I ever played DF2. The only delta force game I played after the first one was Black Hawk Down.

WoW is over rated. But then again, you're a dragon fetishist, so maybe it is a big deal for you :D.
It is overrated tbh, but it was hanging out with chums while playing that made it worthwhile. I never actually paid anything for the account I had either. Not the game or service even. We just needed shit to do while passing time over the weekends so my friend shared his account.

On an unrelated note, how much power does a pc use when its in standby mode as compared to just being turned off?
Negligible. Hibernate mode saves a little more than standby though, as it temporarily shuts off even more components including the HD.

Today in the grocery store I saw a kid of about 6 years old walking around with a small kid's shopping cart. In that cart was one item: a 12 pack of Killian's. I lol'd.

I was laying on the side of the road, dexed out of my ****ing mind, and started yelling random expletives at a tour bus. Bus driver stopped the bus in the middle of the road and started yelling at me over the Bus' PA system.

Proceeded to pass out in a department store.

Today was a good day :D

Today in the grocery store I saw a kid of about 6 years old walking around with a small kid's shopping cart. In that cart was one item: a 12 pack of Killian's. I lol'd.

HAHAHA Oh shi--

if only you had taken screensho-- pictures. Yes. Pictures. With a camera.

Just finished an awesome free roam in GTA4 with GordonFreeman911. Awesome shit. Still can't go to sleep though, thoughts keeping me awake. Can't believe it's been almost a whole week since I've seen my best friend.

Are you implying that I, I, of all people, would be of the opposite sex(assuming that you are of the opposite sex of the opposite sex), which is, if that is, in fact, whatever infact it is about, then you sir, are a forgery.

Just finished an awesome free roam in GTA4 with GordonFreeman911. Awesome shit. Still can't go to sleep though, thoughts keeping me awake. Can't believe it's been almost a whole week since I've seen my best friend.

Don't worry Willie! we still love you!

Are you implying that I, I, of all people, would be of the opposite sex(assuming that you are of the opposite sex of the opposite sex), which is, if that is, in fact, whatever infact it is about, then you sir, are a forgery.

My dear sir it is you that is the forged one here! Aha!

Yes. Right now I really feel like hanging, lynching and beating a bunch of white people like pinatas just to see if it would make things better.

FELLOWS.

Stop with this nonsense. It's illegal to have more than 5 white people in the same place at once, Willie. You know that.

Becuase they taste like Samons' mum and break like butter.

And that, that is the nature of reality.

universe-death-961241-lw.jpg

Goodnight, guys.​

He already caused the Hl2.net Chernobyl incident, he could just add the Misc incident to his list.

Steam is really givin me the shits atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back