Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana Jones was good.

Educational Obilgations may have to be brought up to the time period of right the **** now.

Good day tomorrow though.

Why am I up at 7:19 AM on a summer Saturday, you ask? because I'm going to go shoot guns at my dad's friend's house, sweet. I've never fired a gun before, but he has a few handguns, a 12 gauge, one of those old fashioned redneck double-barrel shotguns, and some 22s, so I'm excited.

While we're on the topic: what would you guys (and girls(I assume there are a few of 'yeh here with the men folk)) do if I mananged to kill this thread.
Not anyhting that would get it locked, but making a statement so stupid, so deranged, that all converasion possibilities would be, all at once, made and destroyed in a single post, so as to make i pointless for anyone to post on this thread.

I figure that if I could stop people posting on it for a couple of months, that single, stupid statement would, could, and should be considered a sucess.

What do you guys think?

Why am I up at 7:19 AM on a summer Saturday, you ask? because I'm going to go shoot guns at my dad's friend's house, sweet. I've never fired a gun before, but he has a few handguns, a 12 gauge, one of those old fashioned redneck double-barrel shotguns, and some 22s, so I'm excited.
I thought you were like, a pacifist? :p

I guess that's doesn't necessarily mean you don't like guns.

While we're on the topic: what would you guys (and girls(I assume there are a few of 'yeh here with the men folk)) do if I mananged to kill this thread.
Not anyhting that would get it locked, but making a statement so stupid, so deranged, that all converasion possibilities would be, all at once, made and destroyed in a single post, so as to make i pointless for anyone to post on this thread.

I figure that if I could stop people posting on it for a couple of months, that single, stupid statement would, could, and should be considered a sucess.

What do you guys think?
What is think lol.

I'm terrified of guns and I hate them. But that doesn't mean I will pass up an opportunity to go firing them safely!

I'm awake too, not having gone to bed... and I have to like, do shit today. Starting at 10.

Been playing postal 2 again....oh so fun be-heading people with a spade then peeing on them :D

Bitches I have 3000 words of my 8000 word draft for a short story that was due last week and i now need to have it done by the end of the term at the least but that's a few weeks so I should be gold.

Bitches I have 3000 words of my 8000 word draft for a short story that was due last week and i now need to have it done by the end of the term at the least but that's a few weeks so I should be gold.

No, but you should join a triad

Just got back from the library, got a new library card and 8 billion books about the Spanish-American War.

I now am getting constant pop-ups for A)Enlargement pills B)Lawyers C)Sex D)Suffer Major Injuries? E)404 Not Found

try 'noscript' and/or 'adblock'

(firefox plug-ins)

I haven't seen a pop up in years

You don't know what you're missing!

Nowadays, you can win free Xbox 360's and shit!

I have both adblock and noscript, its not pop-ups on Firefox, they come up in new Internet Explorer windows.

'scuse me while I go delete my C drive

ESPN lists top 25 drivers of all-time:

25. Steve Kinser
24. Nigel Mansell
23. Don Garlits
22. Niki Lauda
21. Shirley Muldowney
20. Darrell Waltrip
19. Emerson Fittipaldi
18. Alain Prost
17. Bobby Unser
16. Tony Stewart
15. Al Unser
14. Cale Yarborough
13. Jackie Stewart
12. John Force
11. Rick Mears
10. Jeff Gordon
9. Juan Manuel Fangio
8. Jim Clark
7. David Pearson
6. Richard Petty
5. Ayrton Senna
4. Michael Schumacher
3. Dale Earnhardt
2. Mario Andretti
1. A.J. Foyt

Schumacher and Senna 4th and 5th? wtf.....I smell American bias....

3. Dale Earnhardt
2. Mario Andretti
1. A.J. Foyt

Schumacher and Senna 4th and 5th? wtf.....I smell American bias....

and Dale Earnhardt 3rd?

anybody could make left turns for 10 continuous hours, I don't see why ESPN makes such big deals over the NASCAR drivers when Formula 1 racing is were a real (sport) racer is proven.

Im not reading through 1,100 band/album/peoples names. So I say they're perfect, and will proceed to completely ignore the Rolling Stones magazine as I have ever done.

Those lists are weird. A family friend actually gave us printed copies of those lists (they have them in psuedo-book form) along with all of the music on them for Christmas a few years ago. The lists have all the greats in them, but I don't think the order is totally correct. Like a Rolling Stone is a first choice I can agree with though, in terms of truly classic songs.

What do you guys think?
Depending on how you did this, I would either just make a Misc 2.0 thread or I would infraction/ban you and delete the post.

I thought you were like, a pacifist? :p

I guess that's doesn't necessarily mean you don't like guns.
I only dislike guns when they're used to hurt people, shooting at cans or skeet is fun as hell. My shoulder's bruised from the shotguns, the 12 gauge kicked like a mofo but the 20 gauge (pump) was pretty manageable and was fun to use because you get the whole ka-chink pump action I just killed a ****ing zombie and now I'm ready to shoot again smoking cartridge expulsion thing.
Just got back from the library, got a new library card and 8 billion books about the Spanish-American War.

I now am getting constant pop-ups for A)Enlargement pills B)Lawyers C)Sex D)Suffer Major Injuries? E)404 Not Found
start running ad-aware and spybot deep scans before it gets worse

Saw this in in the comments section of an Askmen.com article.

thank you for giving my bf good tips. I made him read it. MATTHEW PAUL BASKOWSKI you suck in bed. Absorb this information please.

lots of love

xxo
Hahaha :D

I'M SEEING JONES TODAY OH GOD SO EXCITE.

Also, I'm working, and drinking freshly squeezed orange juice with mandarin segments floating in it.

VITAMIN C!

Know what's wierd and awesome? Forgetting a lock code but knowing how to get to it once you have it in your hand.

photographs of yours truly handling firearms for the first time (america **** yeah)

20 gauge pump shotgun
Jan08-May08037.jpg

12 gauge double-barrel shotgun
Jan08-May08050.jpg

ruger .22 pistol
Jan08-May08022.jpg

Jan08-May08024.jpg

and some four-wheelin'
Jan08-May08087.jpg

I was the best shot out of my dad brother and myself, despite that they've both shot all of these guns before and I hadn't. I blame/credit videogames!

Ennui... Why did you post pictures of yourself? The image has been ruined forever.

Yeah, but I haven't seen the other pictures. So now you've changed from this dark, roiling hive mind to a normal dude. It's very upsetting.

not even remotely the first time i've posted pictures of myself kinetic :p there are at least 10-15 more around the forums

video of the 20 gauge pump: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wh1u7q-CAoA

Ha, the NIN shirt makes a nice touch.

When I went out bush to first fire a gun, my Grandpa was surprised to find that I knew already how to operate a bolt action rifle without any difficulty.

God bless video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back