Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lololololol. How many sleeping pills would be safe for me to consume at once?

depends on what sort of sleeping pills they are, how much you weigh, and if you have any tolerance for them already. not that many.

take enough and sleep forever.

what I mean is

take too many and never wake up.

Wow, once all tests are said and done, high school is pretty bs. Spent a class making paper airplanes as a lesson.

Edit: Goomba avatar restored to glory. Sorry Toby, I'll miss you. This goomba dollthing is pretty scary actually

'm durnk lol.

Which is how this thread began in the first place, isn't it?

I had this thing found by spybot
HKEY........Antivirusoverride
Cant remember whats in the periods but then i wanted to purge it as with it gone TF2 worked propely but instead recovered it. Now spybot can't seem to detect it and TF2 is not working propely.

Anyone help on misc?

could be fixing itself from the recovery folder or something

hold shift when you delete it

I started watching Arrested Development yesterday. Im on the 16th episode and its been great.

Meh, women are moody as ****ing gorilla shit on a kitten. They'll mood swing you in the head with a happy hatchet and a bitchy bat.

Got back from a school trip today, wooooooo

and

I finally found the right adapter for my multi effect box, so I've been rocking out all night

Really? That's awful...

Yeah, I'm not that shocked though. He just got a divorce from his wife and was staying with my grandparents. He was my favorite uncle up until the last few months, where he's been kind of a tool, getting into arguments with people and driving the family business into the ground.

And to top it off, I've got a nasty case of jock itch, the skin in the crease under my ballsack is flaking/peeling in a very painful manner.

Also he had a 9 year old boy and a 12 year old girl.

Would it help to say that I lol'd when imaging how someone could powerwash themselves off a ladder?

I'm really sorry to hear that.

how high up was he?

what did he land on his head or something?

I'm still not feeling any un-normal emotions on a weekend given my last day of high school was Friday. Maybe the actual graduation ceremony will shake me up.

I didn't feel anything during/after my graduation. My dad died two weeks beforehand, so that probably has something to do with it.

Plus I didn't really like a lot of my classmates. I didn't even bother going to the graduation ceremony, because it would have been me sitting with a bunch of people I never talk to while we all take three hundred years to individually receive our diplomas. I think I played Battlefield 2 instead.

Nice choice and wtf you didn't tell me your dad died you asshole while I'm sitting here making all these jokes about raping in TF2. **** you now I feel horrible.

My dad killed pesh's dad in the war. But was killed seconds by a grenade that pesh's dad threw with his last breath.

**** you pesh. And **** your dad :angry:

Wait... MY dad killed pesh's dad in the war... he was killed seconds later by a grenade that pesh's dad had thrown... what is the meaning of this?

/epic soundtrack
/plot twist

Wait... MY dad killed pesh's dad in the war... he was killed seconds later by a grenade that pesh's dad had thrown... what is the meaning of this?

/epic soundtrack
/plot twist

You must be my long lost, uglier younger sister!

Also its page 79

I'm really sorry to hear that.

how high up was he?

what did he land on his head or something?

Supposedly he was powerwashing 20 feet up, alone. A neighbor found him just laying there, his entire right side crushed. At the hospital they lost him once, his (ex) wife told him not to leave his kids or some shit like that, and he came back to life. He then told her that he saw her (dead) mom and proceeded to die again.

Would it help to say that I lol'd when imaging how someone could powerwash themselves off a ladder?

I lol'd too. That's the sixth stage of grief, right?

You must be my long lost, uglier younger sister!

Also its page 79

Am I looking so bad you think I'm a woman? *looks for a mirror*

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN AFTER SO MANY YEARS!

Nice choice and wtf you didn't tell me your dad died you asshole while I'm sitting here making all these jokes about raping in TF2. **** you now I feel horrible.

He did foo' His father died of cancer and then i was like |: when you were making those rape jokes on TF2. I even went "His dad..."

I didn't hear you say anything. What the **** **** you guys I'm going back to the Pacific Ocean don't call me for the next 24 hours.

I only just noticed that Raziaar's icon turns around as well. Amazing!

11 o clock pm on a Friday night and i'm sitting at home infront of my mom's laptop.

Depressing to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back