Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are too big filesizewise, I'm going to figure this out though (or maybe just bug munro to give me unrestricted av size)

All of them are too big filesizewise, I'm going to figure this out though (or maybe just bug munro to give me unrestricted av size)

Probe is going to be the win.
It's hard to decide between probe vs wraith tbh.

Oh shi-... I forgot about filesize! My apologies. :(

lol I accept your apology for going out of your way to do nice things for me Raz :p

Easy breezy beautiful Starcraft girl...

protossfingl2.gif

robotfindf2.gif

wraithfinxv5.gif

Maybe she's born with it.

Maybe it's WE REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

lol I accept your apology for going out of your way to do nice things for me Raz :p

Well I lowered them in filesize enough that they can be uploaded as avatars, but the quality might have suffered too much? Maybe somebody else can do a better job, this is the best I can do.

firstpl8.gif

secondyi0.gif

thirdgl0.gif

EDIT: Damn, pesh beat me to it. Pesh, how do you reduce the filesize without reducing the quality so much like mine? Or is our image quality the same?

Raz, I don't see much of a quality drop... maybe my eyes aren't working?

I've been listening to loituma girl for the past 5-10 minutes. I'm going to see if I can go for 4 more hours straight.

EDIT: 40 minutes later and I have blood trickles down my earlobe.

EDIT: God dammit... my computer couldn't handle a straight hour of this.

It keeps crashing lately. Like, all the time. :( Without a BSOD. I don't know what's up.

I've been listening to the Indy theme for 2 hours straight.

I feel like jumping on top of a circus train and whooping ass.

Tried getting a girl to notice my pathetic existence. Finally did today, she hates me. :(

INDIANA JONES WAS FRUCKING AWESOME

do not believe the naysayers

Tried getting a girl to notice my pathetic existence. Finally did today, she hates me. :(

Cav, she's a bitch from what you told me anyway. Also, why didn't you tell me about this?

All of them are still too big (although much closer to what they need to be). Max filesize is 19.5kb, they're all in the 20s.

Max file size is 29.3kb so you fail.

My avatar proves it. PROVES IT. Bitches. Now you can't use this one because I'M USING IT.

Ignorance for the lose, Ennui. For the LOSE.

All of them are still too big (although much closer to what they need to be). Max filesize is 19.5kb, they're all in the 20s.

Yeah, the max filesize is like 29kb, so what are you talking about? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back