Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I died completely inside today.
What happened?

I still haven't been to sleep since Tuesday. Every time I lie down I just end up staring at the ceiling thinking about her for hours. It's killing me not being able to see her. I've fallen asleep maybe once or twice, for only a few hours. ****ing exhausted.

elkaebee is the best newbie we've ever had.

Also, I'm working, seeing JONES on Sunday, and I have a sore neck. I always miss things here.

edit - ****, missed my 1.5k anniversary.

elkaebee is the best newbie we've ever had.

Also, I'm working, seeing JONES on Sunday, and I have a sore neck. I always miss things here.

edit - ****, missed my 1.5k anniversary.

1.5 K anniversary? Are you and your wife a couple of trolls?

god ****ing DAMMIT. I hurt my leg. again. uggggh.
If you and your leg can't sort things out soon, I'm going to have to recommend a trial separation.

And by separation I mean amputation. And by trial I mean hacksaw.

And by ****ing your bloody, gangrenous stump I mean UNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I recommend Bad^Hat's solution. I did it, it worked wonders for me.
I amputated my leg around 3 times already.

Criminal law passed.

I thank everyone who supported me and wished me well. Those who wanted me to fail can **** right off. :D

Jones tomorrow.

Possible Lan/gathering tonight.

Perhaps some time together with an acquaintance at one point during the weekend.

Oh, and educational obligations too.

Should be grand.

Jones tomorrow.

Possible Lan/gathering tonight.

Perhaps some time together with an acquaintance at one point during the weekend.

Oh, and educational obligations too.

Should be grand.

Sounds like quite the plan.

If you and your leg can't sort things out soon, I'm going to have to recommend a trial separation.

And by separation I mean amputation. And by trial I mean hacksaw.

And by ****ing your bloody, gangrenous stump I mean UNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I'll take one ticket.

Well, I just found out that i'm an extremely jealous person when it comes to women...

ITT you are only jealous because you feel inadequate. best way to remedy this is to find a girl that doesn't make you feel like that. if that means settling for less, then so be it.

another way to fix it is to get out and meet more people. take your mind off her and meet people that make you feel good about yourself at the same time.

1 more thing you can do for confidence is to exercise and generally improve yourself as you can. Education, weight lifting, hobbies, completing life goals, and improving your appearance - whether by clothes, haircut, or some other means, are good ways to increase your confidence.

Just because you are jealous does not require you to act on it. Often, the jealousy will pass if you don't dwell on it.

for example, a new guy friend comes into your girlfriends life, it's not the end of the world. Maybe he doesn't really like her, maybe she has stronger feelings for you. It can be very hard not to, but it's not a good idea to show jealousy. it will make things worse for you and her.

Maybe if she makes you jealous often, maybe she is just playing with your mind because she knows it gets a huge reaction out of you and it makes her feel good about herself. Don't play into it.

I've dated some extremely hot girls in my life, and of course I got jealous. The best way I played it is carefree. Just have fun when you are with her. If she likes someone else as well as you, then don't worry about it. Act like a swinger, and just be happy when you are with her and have fun. Don't take it too serious or you will scare her off or make her think she can do much better.

whenever a girl has a boyfriend, they are much more confident, and are more likely to have other guys hitting on her. That is to be expected, and accepted. As long as she is with you, then why worry about it?

what is the tool in flash called that smooths the edges...and....can it be used in paint?

LAN in progress.

Still Indiana Jones tomorrow.

Unknown status on acquaintance plans.

Feeling sick in the stomach.

Could still be grand.

Virus Type 2 makes a lot of sense; but everything he recommends are natural consequences of having self respect. If you respect yourself you will naturally dress yourself well, exercise, eat healthy and be more confident.

I'm not sure how one would achieve it though.

Become a total chauvinistic prick?

Lol, I kid. I lost all my self-respect when I started celebrating Hitler's birthday.

Virus Type 2 makes a lot of sense; but everything he recommends are natural consequences of having self respect. If you respect yourself you will naturally dress yourself well, exercise, eat healthy and be more confident.

I'm not sure how one would achieve it though.

Discipline.

Hey banana rape, are you black or what? 'Coz we're gonna have to lynch those banana peels right off you if you are.

If your kids throw another god damn frisbee on my roof I will sell them to science and **** your house plants.

If your kids throw another god damn frisbee on my roof I will sell them to science and **** your house plants.
You know, I don't wanna bring this up, but you've been treating a lot of people with a lot of disrespect, even your own wife.

So I just came across a picture which actually shocked me a little bit. First time in quite a while. The worst part was it was a drawing, not even real, and not the slightest bit furry at that. :eek:

Darn yooou, Encyclopedia Dramatica!

Well, I just found out that i'm an extremely jealous person when it comes to women...
Ah, there's nothing quite so humbling and humiliating as reflecting on some the stupid things you've done to/around/behind the back of good friends at the slightest promise of sweet, sweet tang.

Not that I have, but I would.

Seriously, you know of any? I'll **** you up good, mang. :|

What I do is none of your concern you god damn hippies!
I think you got the wrong impression of me. I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and walk in and see and, if you don't have my money for me, I'll crack your fucking head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm coming out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fucking head open again. 'Cause I'm fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back