Most Embarrassing / Strangest moments

SpuD

Reaction score
well... tell us your strangest or most embarrassing moment

one time i was in this movie theater balcony.. and i had this fake puke.. and i threw it over the ledge and made this barfing noise.. and it landed on some lady and she threw up on the person next to her.. then he threw up and it was just a chain reaction of 30 people throwing up..

KidRock said:
one time i was in this movie theater balcony.. and i had this fake puke.. and i threw it over the ledge and made this barfing noise.. and it landed on some lady and she threw up on the person next to her.. then he threw up and it was just a chain reaction of 30 people throwing up..

Yeah, right.

Attachments

• BSMeter.gif
    BSMeter.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 409
i was making fun of some kid at high school and turned around and he was behind me. i laughed , said i was sorry and walked away...

its not like he could of beaten me up, but i felt bad.

i still feel embarassed to this day

Almost has to go back to primary school pissing yourself in an assembly in front of everyone at school, oh the shame.

oh jeez... where do I start the list! lol

Eightball said:
i was making fun of some kid at high school and turned around and he was behind me. i laughed , said i was sorry and walked away...

its not like he could of beaten me up, but i felt bad.

i still feel embarassed to this day

Do you still make fun of people though? Or is the moral of this story that only what you know can hurt you?

Dont say you have too many to tell or whatnot, just say one :D entertainment for all - the more indepth the more comical

The funniest thing I can remmember actualy happened to my friend during science class.

I think I have selectivly blocked out mine from memory as they were probly to painful.

Anyways....

I had science class with ALL of my best buds. My teacher hated us because most of the class we spent laughing, making jokes, and pulling somekind of prank.

And yes I actualy got sent to the office for sniffing a pixie stick :LOL:

Back to the story...

So this one day, like every day we spent the class time laughing at each other and doing our best to come up with new " yo Momma" jokes. To our enjoyment one of our friends decides to give us his immitation of masturbation.

There is no slowing going about it, not fore play, nothing! he went staright into a fist fest under his desk..

"ohhh mamma....ohhh mamma...ohhh mamma" Little did he know that our teacher walked up behind him. He continued, yet his sounds were getting even louder and his pace had doubled....he was now in some kind of masturbation frenzy. Suddenly he dropped a larg drop of saliva from his mouth onto his fist and begun to immitate ejaculation by using his thumb to flick the spit into the air........AND THE TEACHER WAS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM!!!!!!!!

okay by this time I was almost on the floor I was laughing so hard.....I mean it was like I couldn't breath, my face was all red and I probably looked like I had a severe case of constipation...

He had no idea she was right behind him...of and Yes our teacher was a SHE!!!!

Well what else happend?!?!What she do? :LOL:

Considering i can't recall a single embarassing moment; i must be rather good at repression. Especially since i know i've had many.

Tr0n said:
Well what else happend?!?!What she do? :LOL:

She said, "Son, how dare you! We only do that at home!"

:upstare:

I was looking at one of my baby pictures some time agol (maybe it was a year ago) and in of the pictures, I was shocked to see one picture with my and my wang hanging out my pants.
:eek:

Ya think ya could scan that pic..?
::Wants to see::
(I think we all do)

I have cut myself on a whole dill pickle during my lifetime.

oh yeah... cant forget those embarassing injuries... like the time i scraped my neck, and the graze looked like a hickie, a really big one... err.. the people.. all staring lol

KidRock said:

I saw the Goonies too.

the most embarrassing thing i've ever done was this.

My dad was got called up to be a contestant in Who Wants to Be A Millionaire after ringing up a few times (He loves gameshows, he's been on Sale of the Century, Jeoprady and a string of other 80's gameshows that i can't remember because i was too young).

He asked me and my sister to come in and be the two relatives/friends that sit behind the contestant if they can't a chance to be in the seat. Anyway, all the relatives of the contestants got to sit to the right of the camera's just out of view on their own special seats. anyway this one guy got into the main seat and choose to ask the audience, so i bent down to pick up the remote thing with the buttons A, B, C, D on them.

Just as i bent over, i let out this ripper of a fart :eek: . I sat back up and felt SOOO bad, luckily i didn't see any eyes looking my way so i thought i was in the clear. Then i hear a few people behind me start chuckling with laughter and then they burst out loud and they had to stop the take.

Thankfully they didn't mention what was so funny to the rest of the audience and crew in the studio. It was the most embarrasing thing in my life.

I hope the audio guys didn't pick it up :eek:

After that my dad got called up again for Who Wants to Be A Millionaire and won $125,000 :E no BS

SpuD said:
hahaha...
how?

Spud, are you bored or something? :p or are you just compiling a book thats gonna come back and bite us in the ass? :p

bliink said:
Spud, are you bored or something? :p or are you just compiling a book thats gonna come back and bite us in the ass? :p
Bored, but starting a book now.

Since i lost my super-moderator-ship I'm actually posting instead of browsing through threads to find things to fix

SpuD said:
Bored, but starting a book now.

Since i lost my super-moderator-ship I'm actually posting instead of browsing through threads to find things to fix

ahhh...
Why dont you post something embarassing? :p

Waiting for others to post so mine doesnt seem as bad :D

hahaha Spud you have the BEST AIM sn.

EDIT: FINALLY SPARTA lol i cant belive your the only person to see the goonies here!

SpuD said:
Waiting for others to post so mine doesnt seem as bad :D

lol.. is it as bad as falling into a pool and having to walk past about 6 male friends, pretending they're mature enough not to be staring at you, too busy concentrating on trying to stop blushing and find a new shirt thats not soaked through? lol

or how about the case of mistaken identity when someone says something to you thinking you're someone else.. and you try to sneak off so they wont feel so stupid, then they turn around yelling it out even louder and then see its you and now you've heard... the.. statement in question, later pretending nothing happened when you both know full well what did? lol

KidRock said:
hahaha Spud you have the BEST AIM sn.

EDIT: FINALLY SPARTA lol i cant belive your the only person to see the goonies here!
Thanks, took me a while to think up

I've seen the goonies, I live near where it was filmed (Astoria, Oregon)

I heard this chick was stickin a test tube up her Pu**y in science class. The teacher came up to her so she closed her legs n shattered the test tube inside of her.
Now thats embarrassing moment!
GO HALF LIFE u ROCK

halfLife2 said:
I heard this chick was stickin a test tube up her Pu**y in science class. The teacher came up to her so she closed her legs n shattered the test tube inside of her.
GO HALF LIFE u ROCK
Wow.... Just wow...
Whats with people masturbating in school?

halfLife2 said:
GO HALF LIFE u ROCK
What the hell...

halfLife2 said:
GO HALF LIFE u ROCK

welcome to hl2.net

Tru story man, she went to tha hospital and all. poor gal!
Anyways HALf LIFE ROCKS hahaha

Oh man that'd be 10 times worse than the old "My dick accidently got stuck in this vaccuum"....poor people

Imagine explaining THAT in a hospital emergency room

Wtf is with people not paying attention in "science class"? By far the best subject.

No wonder theres so many stupid people going around.

Science class was where I learnt how to make bombs... hmm... dont have an embarassing story to go with that one... lucky :)

DoctorGordon said:
Wtf is with people not paying attention in "science class"? By far the best subject.

No wonder theres so many stupid people going around.

^^ Agreed. Now....where's that test tube...:eek:

Well, I once farted out loud in class during a test. Does that count?

The only time i get embarrassed is when my associates point out something physics-related that i dont know.

Back