+++++New Movie+++++

What a peice of crap video... The quality was the worst I've seen in ages, sound was good though! IT stuttered like a mother on my mean rig and I have tons of codecs installed. Give us BINK CNVG damn you!

new movie was pretty gay not even new stuff... how can it be a new movie?

Even the new video has nothing new in it, but Thank all those who upload it for us.

I'd post a mirror, but last time I did that for the e3 movies when they first came out, we used 30GB in 4 hours or something.....wayyy over our limit lol.

gj on hosting on the gov't servers :) I suspect however they will catch it...

Great mirror! Downloaded at 200 kB/sec, too bad that movie is a piece of sh!t...
The video always freezes when the audio is still going, then the vid catches up but the picture turns to shit.
Thanks a lot computerandvideogames.com gg nubs

????

Anybody else notice that gordon drops the shotgun before picking up the rocket launcher? Have they mentioned the ability to drop weapons before? And does this mean that we will only be able to carry so many weapons at one time? I really hope that isn't the case......can you imagine having to leave the gravity gun behind... *me sobs*

Heh, someone is going to lose their university webspace soon.

Re: ????

Originally posted by Bleeder
Anybody else notice that gordon drops the shotgun before picking up the rocket launcher? Have they mentioned the ability to drop weapons before? And does this mean that we will only be able to carry so many weapons at one time? I really hope that isn't the case......can you imagine having to leave the gravity gun behind... *me sobs*

dont cry:eek:

Re: ????

Originally posted by Bleeder

Valve said they thought about the management issue with games, carrying weapons and objects. I expect there to be less trouble than before.

Back