+++++New Movie+++++

Can someone who has the movie make a torrent? It will spread much faster that way.

I just came back. And Reika took the video download site. SO i havent been able to see it. If anyone can make a mirror i would realy apreciated.

Originally posted by Reiska
IMHO, its not really worth downloading.

Yep, waste of time. It may be non-shaky cam, but it's still too small...

WTF? i cant dl? i registred but i cant login on the ftp server?!

HELLO GIVE ME THE FILE I WILL UPLOAD IT ON MY FAST SERVER !!!

I SWEAR! COME ON !

man, some of us are excited by the "new" video, but haven't got the chance to watch it yet. plz someone upload it again.

the old long shaky cam video is much better because it shows everything and not some selected parts from the E3 Demos. And the quality isn't that good anyway.

Don't bother trying to get it...it's just the e3 bink videos spliced together but nowhere near the quality. Not only that but there are parts missing, so just stick with your "shaky-cam" e3 footage.

Originally posted by CommieX
Don't bother trying to get it...it's just the e3 bink videos spliced together but nowhere near the quality. Not only that but there are parts missing, so just stick with your "shaky-cam" e3 footage.
I'll take your word for it. The download links I've seen don't work anyway.

"Hmmm, we need some hits so that our advertisers are happy...what should we do?"

"Oh, I know, take the E3 vids, clean em up a little, and resplice them together into a new video!"

"Um, won't it be pretty obvious that we did that?"

"Not if we make up a story about how excited we were opening up the package from Valve!"

"You're a genious!"

I can hear it now! ;)

just search this topic. links have been posted.
uhm at least one has.

anyone noticed the bit with the alien gunship is different?
gordon fires the first rocket and does a sweet move with it and misses, different from the e3 vid

The link Reiska posted is dead for me...

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw he took it offline

Originally posted by Pol
anyone noticed the bit with the alien gunship is different?
gordon fires the first rocket and does a sweet move with it and misses, different from the e3 vid

I have seen that too, the rokets have missed the target twice.

oh well, guess I'll wait 'til next week we can get some working links

Originally posted by G0rgon
I have seen that too, the rokets have missed the target twice.
isn't what you're describing EXACTLY the same as in the E3 vid?
i just watched the 2, comparing em and i don't see any differences...
if you think i'm wrong, please explain what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Now, if only the movie would play correctly. Plays like 1fps. Any idea what codecs should be installed to run this properly? Thanks.

Thanks over here for the mirror as well, EC2. Plays slow, I didn't see anything new...it is highER res than the e3 vid...but not by much. If you're on this board, chances are you'll have to see it anyway.

Back