New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 k/s, 5 hours to go for me....

7 k/s and DROPPING, mind you....

Attention: This is Adam. Everyone please cancel your download of the clip so that I can get it first. Thank you for your cooperation! :D

Wow, VERC is even slower than steampowered.com!

-=Edit=-

KEWL! I got the download page to work!!! Now if only the download would start...

ARGH!

Dammit somebody stop downloading so I can get in!!!! Please...! LoL. Seems like whenever I get to something its down :(

If this is a server with any connection to Valve other than name, then I think they're screwed for Steam if this reflects the kind of bandwidth that gets.

started around 60, now its dropped to 9.25 and seems to be locked at that.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
If this is a server with any connection to Valve other than name, then I think they're screwed for Steam if this reflects the kind of bandwidth that gets.

That's why they need to release Steam to a lot of mirrors. The Steam Content servers aren't hosted by Valve though.

ARGH!

let me in! let me in! let me in! let me in! let me in! let me in!

Originally posted by spitcodfry

The Steam content servers are all 3rd party anyway.

i literally live 10min away from valve, started at 100kbs, now at 80kbs but its 92% done :p

Yeah, well nVidia did a lot of hosting for steam. Wonder whats up now?

I think in 6 hours all games site will have it.....

Started at 80kb and know at 3kb wow... It is probably going to be a collection of alredy realesed vids...

Originally posted by Spitwad
i literally live 10min away from valve, started at 100kbs, now at 80kbs but its 92% done :p

Let us know how it is....

I'm not going to watch it for about 2 hours I think.

If anyone does get it, post screenshots.

OMFG NOOOO, 98% done and it stops because the file no longer exists!! DAMNIT

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Started at 80kb and know at 3kb wow... It is probably going to be a collection of alredy realesed vids...

No it isn't. It's a new video demonstrating some of the DX9 effects.

I wonder if it's BINK?

tell us how long the video is, what stuff they show exactly and take pics :) thx

Well, now you've done it. My DL just stopped :O was at 70kbps too :/

so basically, no one has it... peeps if your not more than 50% done.. stop and let the rest finish it.. so we can see screens. and dl the vid later i cancelled mine and i was at 59%.

Ok it's a joke and they alredy released the collection at gametraliers.com.

I reckon we may see Steam soon. The Steam site is back up.

Originally posted by Chris_D
No it isn't. It's a new video demonstrating some of the DX9 effects.

I wonder if it's BINK?

yes it is a bink movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back