New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine died at 66%...
any mirrors yet?
fileplanet? 3dgamers? gamespot?

Mr. Radar, stop posting blanks plz?

Sorry to anyone who just got cut off. This poor webserver couldn't handle everyone downloading a 110mb file. I'll post a list of mirrors as soon as possible. FileShack should have it mirrored shortly.

"Sorry to anyone who just got cut off. This poor webserver couldn't handle everyone downloading a 110mb file. I'll post a list of mirrors as soon as possible. FileShack should have it mirrored shortly."

edit : ahh you beat me lol

"Sorry to anyone who just got cut off. This poor webserver couldn't handle everyone downloading a 110mb file. I'll post a list of mirrors as soon as possible. FileShack should have it mirrored shortly."

edit.. rofl :)

do you have to register to download @ fileshack? I hope they burn in hell if you have to, if not.. j/k?

Sorry to anyone who just got cut off. This poor webserver couldn't handle everyone downloading a 110mb file. I'll post a list of mirrors as soon as possible. FileShack should have it mirrored shortly.

dam

man im still pissed, i was at 98% and the way fileshack has their setup, i dont think i can resume from them

Sorry for all the blanks, only mods and admins can use the delete post function.

Originally posted by nsxownzme
do you have to register to download @ fileshack? I hope they burn in hell if you have to, if not.. j/k?

yes you need to register.

I want the video... why does only that crappy website have the video? :mad: They should learn to distribute to 3DGamers and BitTorrent.

i am the dog, the girl is valve :p

Attachments

• rabiddog.jpg
    rabiddog.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 347
lol, shit.. ive hit the refresh button more than I ever have for any reason before

Man...8 pages in 30 minutes..new record here...

CMON WHO TAKES THIS LONG TO MIRROR? In the meantime I am dowloading the Wolfenstein ET patch.:bounce:

4 refresh...

5 refresh....6 refresh.....7 refresh....yep.....almost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back