New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the newest piece of evidence of Hl2 greatness in a while now, its like food, must eat or we starve and die out

duds, fileshak.com has an error becuase of a cookies disabled

Hl2.net Forums squad in formation, calling in tango,zulu,alpha formation... converge of fileshack.

Attack! Charge! Kill! Let's plunder the net for the video!111!11!11

whos counting i want my hl movies.. i take it we all have ati hardware rotf

I think all this Nvidia driver crap is making this forum more active again. And this video.....if it is anything new....hopefully

Sorry to anyone who just got cut off. This poor webserver couldn't handle everyone downloading a 110mb file. I'll post a list of mirrors as soon as possible. FileShack should have it mirrored shortly

haha.

geez, if this is what its like when a new hl2vid comes out.... whats it gonna be like when hl2 comes out?.... :cheese:

I got cool Dl speed at the start, i had 200kbs for about 5 minutes, only had five minutes left then it just dropped and dropped to about 10 kbs then died! NOOOOOO!

Only about 20% more to get!;(

isnt there supposed to be 3 new videos along with the steam 1.0 release?

dam i will not go off to sleep now till I see the vid, **** the school.

jhero!!! where have you been??? I haven't seen you around this board fo a while....

Originally posted by genocide604
Hl2.net Forums squad in formation, calling in tango,zulu,alpha formation... converge of fileshack.

Roger that, command. F5 keys armed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back