New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, IT'S OFFICIAL, HALF LIFE 2 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER RELEASED ON THIS EARTH, AND WILL BE THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS, UNTIL HALF LIFE 3 IS DONE! THE PIXEL PER PIXEL EFFECTS ARE JAW DROPPING, BUT I DOUGHT THAT WITH TODAY'S GFX CARDS, THAT ANYTHING WOULD BE PLAYABLE WITH ALL OF THAT SHIZZO BUMP-MAPPED, AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS VIDEO IS. ALL HAIL GABE NEWELL FOR HE IS TRUELY A GOD AMONG MEN (AND HIS VERY TALENTED KRUST KREW)

We'll have a major party like this when we know HL2's out! The admins should let us roam free and do what we like (providing it's not racist or seriously offensvie).

im getting post #1000, just as im getting steamid #1 or #1337.

THIS IZ TEH KEWLIEST THEAD EVEA!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!@21!2!@!@!@!@!
3==============D~

I got really, really, high this one time and I couldn't even figure out why the hell I was holding a glass of water. Then, I remembered that I had a really bad case of cotton mouth.

It was fun, though :)

Jesus wont you ****ing whistle..... something but the past has done....

Originally posted by Rasmoh
I got really, really, high this one time and I couldn't even figure out why the hell I was holding a glass of water. Then, I remembered that I had a really bad case of cotton mouth.

Short term memory loss is so weird :p

Originally posted by scurvy
the vid was on a p2 500mhz with a riva tnt..WOWWOWW

LOL DUH! Its a video clip! Not an actual real time rendering done on that machine! Hahaha common sense.....

Originally posted by Rasmoh

Oh teh irony :p

Originally posted by schweppes
Short term memory loss is so weird :p
Word. After drinking that glass of water I tried to watch some telly. I kept forgetting every 5 minutes just what the hell I was watching :) .

You know, when high off weed, you left and right sides of you brain sometimes switch. When your on shrooms, you can actually see sounds and hear sight. It proves the human brain is insanely complicated.

Originally posted by TheOriginalEvil
Yo, thats big.

YUP

OK, IT'S OFFICIAL, HALF LIFE 2 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER RELEASED ON THIS EARTH, AND WILL BE THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS, UNTIL HALF LIFE 3 IS DONE! THE PIXEL PER PIXEL EFFECTS ARE JAW DROPPING, BUT I DOUGHT THAT WITH TODAY'S GFX CARDS, THAT ANYTHING WOULD BE PLAYABLE WITH ALL OF THAT SHIZZO BUMP-MAPPED, AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS VIDEO IS. ALL HAIL GABE NEWELL FOR HE IS TRUELY A GOD AMONG MEN (AND HIS VERY TALENTED KRUST KREW

edited by mmw enough of the big writting

thnx for the torrent link!

though i'm @ 92% downloading from fileshack

nope, ****, hm well, this one might be. im betting it is. i gotta type a little more to get it exactly at the right moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back