New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
rollthedise I've reported your posts to the admins so I suggest you put a ****ing stop to it. They're getting really annoying now.

I know everyone's spamming but you're taking it to extremes.

SUNOVA B*TCH!

After a 30 minute wait and 10 minute download....

It CRASHES 5 SECONDS IN! AHASFhjaskdfhj132kjKA /suicide

Steam probably wont be released until tomorrow morning. I highly doubt it will be released tonite.

Just watched the video. The graphics are pretty sweet. The actual video though wasn't the greatest. Wasn't very long either. I think they could have done better to woooo us. :)

Anubis

MAN, GABE MUST BE CRYING RIGHT NOW, KNOWING HE HAS SO MANY FANS THAT WE CAN MAKE A THREAD WITH 100 PAGES IN 30 SECONDS

I'll take the torrent thank you very much!

As my fileplanet/shack DLs have about 60+ min. before they even start:borg:

Originally posted by schweppes
I dont do shrooms myself.... Friends tell me about shrooms. I dont like eating fungus... grosses me out.
Well, you could always smoke them :) .

My friends tried acid once and went wondering into the woods. They kept calling me and saying "The Matrix is real! I am Morpheus! Don't ever step on those patches of moss, it'll kill you". Needless to say, I was very amused :)

Guys, if you don't have something to say, then DON"T. sheesh. its hard to keep up now...

MAN, GABE MUST BE CRYING KNOWING HE HAS SO MANY FANS, THAT WE CAN MAKE A THREAD WITH 100 PAGES IN UNDER 30 SECONDS

We got hyped over a 40 second movie with a big Dick monster and some balls that spin around. LOL!

Valve are making the history

I, humble headcrab, am a part of it

I love your enthsiasm, people, i love VALVE, i love GABE, i love HL2, and last but not least i love my 9700pro

Can someone pleeeaase post up some screenies from the vid, all the links so far with screens are dead.

oh, torrents make me so horny, 1st the halo beta from it, now this video.. uhhh, uuuhhhhhh
||||||||||||||||||||||D~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Rasmoh
Well, you could always smoke them :) .

My friends tried acid once and went wondering into the woods. They kept calling me and saying "The Matrix is real! I am Morpheus! Don't ever step on those patches of moss, it'll kill you". Needless to say, I was very amused :)

Lol, Im going to get around to brewing some shroom tea someday.... With lemon!

Originally posted by A2597
Guys, if you don't have something to say, then DON"T. sheesh. its hard to keep up now...

It hasn't been already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back