New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Like a DX8 comparison video, 2 medium benchmarks, 1 Steam with everything, and a large SDK to go please:)

OmG I rEgistered Just to post in this thread!~!~!`3`11111

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If HL2 were weed, it would be either White Widow, Northern Lights, or even (GASP) G-13.

Originally posted by schweppes
You know, when high off weed, you left and right sides of you brain sometimes switch. When your on shrooms, you can actually see sounds and hear sight. It proves the human brain is insanely complicated.

When I did shrooms it didn't do a damn thing except make me stare at the wall a lot. I probably just didn't eat enough.

almost to 1000 posts in like under an hour!

Originally posted by SirMcNugget
I would Like a DX8 comparison video, 2 medium benchmarks, 1 Steam with everything, and a large SDK to go please:)

I think its going to be darker and the colours just not sharp

Originally posted by bUsh[ES]
OmG I rEgistered Just to post in this thread!~!~!`3`11111

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, these are the kind of gamers and supporters of HL2 I like to see around here.

wow..lamely fastly growing thread.

i bet most posts are from people under 10

we won't be banned.. we're the main vein of this board. the ones who really care.. oh and btw im betting this is post #1000.. losers

Originally posted by schweppes
You know, when high off weed, you left and right sides of you brain sometimes switch. When your on shrooms, you can actually see sounds and hear sight. It proves the human brain is insanely complicated.
I haven't done any mushrooms myself... I think I'll stick to weed and alcohol, depending on wheter I want get messed up or just relax.

#1,000!!!!1!!!!!!!11!1!

I AM TEH WINNAR!~1!!1!

EDIT: SHIT I was 1001....

OK, IT'S OFFICIAL, HALF LIFE 2 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER RELEASED ON THIS EARTH, AND WILL BE THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS, UNTIL HALF LIFE 3 IS DONE! THE PIXEL PER PIXEL EFFECTS ARE JAW DROPPING, BUT I DOUGHT THAT WITH TODAY'S GFX CARDS, THAT ANYTHING WOULD BE PLAYABLE WITH ALL OF THAT SHIZZO BUMP-MAPPED, AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS VIDEO IS. ALL HAIL GABE NEWELL FOR HE IS TRUELY A GOD AMONG MEN (AND HIS VERY TALENTED KRUST KREW)

omg this just proves that we are the best HL2 community out there NOW!!!!!!!

OWNED!!!

im watching trigger happy tv right now on comedy central that show is frickin hilarious...

Originally posted by Rasmoh
I haven't done any mushrooms myself... I think I'll stick to weed and alcohol, depending on wheter I want get messed up or just relax.

I dont do shrooms myself.... Friends tell me about shrooms. I dont like eating fungus... grosses me out.

Man...I won't get to watch it until tomorrow..stupid 56K...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back