New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rasmoh
Well, you could always smoke them :) .

My friends tried acid once and went wondering into the woods. They kept calling me and saying "The Matrix is real! I am Morpheus! Don't ever step on those patches of moss, it'll kill you". Needless to say, I was very amused :)
That doesn't beat the time I got hammered and tried to beat up my friends because I thought they were robots.....
Needless to say I don't drink anymore.

85% now.. come one fileshack.. i wish i entered a black hole in my living room, and ended up at 100%. yes, thats how big a geek i am.

i just saw the movie and it's veeeeeeeeeeery cool!
it's so realistic! the town is beautifully rendered!

1 thing 'bugging' me: the sound. but of course, that's not what the movie was about.

I LOVE YOU VALVE!

This thread has passed 1000 posts in under two hours. Power to the Half-Lifers!

OMG.....you think boose an drugs get you ****ed up??? Try staying up for like 70+ hours. When i was going for like 70+ hours i actually chased down my dog with a tenis racket because i thought he was a dragon....

Originally posted by AL9000
That doesn't beat the time I got hammered and tried to beat up my friends because I thought they were robots.....
Needless to say I don't drink anymore.
I lost my wallet when I was absolutely hammered last Friday. Fortunately, some kind person returned it to the police station.

Oh, I once tried to jump out of a moving car but I couldn't open door. I was very, very drunk.

Hey, shall we all stop the incessant spamming now and actually talk about what this thread is supposed to be about, the video?

I, for one, couldn't have been more impressed by it. I'm sure glad I'm an owner of a 9800 Pro so I can actually see those awesome Direct X 9 effects with a good frame rate on my video card.

My favorite part of the video would definately have to be the Ant Lion Guard. The reflective bump mapping looked absolutely amazing! Best graphics I've ever seen in a game, bar none. And yes, I've played the Doom III alpha. As far as I'm concerned, id can suck Valve's dick.

I was surprised by the two skyscrapers in the background...I thought that City 17 only had the old European style to it, not a more urban, industrialized feel. The more, the better, I say. It would be boss if that was a level in the game; ascend the skyscrapers to root out a nest of Ant Lions, or something.

So, what are your thoughts on the vid?

This thread has passed 1000 posts in under two hours. Power to the Half-Lifers!

thats better :) edited by Mmw

No matter how phallic the ant-lion appears to be, it will never be as great as the time you first saw the giant testicle with legs that spits at you in HL1.

OMG THE SUN COMI G THROUGH CEILING OWNED HJOOOO

THIS GAME IS GOING TO OWQN!!

just got to the skyscrapers...

MAN...looks SWEET. (In the screenies)

Hey, shall we all stop the incessant spamming now and actually talk about what this thread is supposed to be about, the video?

I, for one, couldn't have been more impressed by it. I'm sure glad I'm an owner of a 9800 Pro so I can actually see those awesome Direct X 9 effects with a good frame rate on my video card.

My favorite part of the video would definately have to be the Ant Lion Guard. The reflective bump mapping looked absolutely amazing! Best graphics I've ever seen in a game, bar none. And yes, I've played the Doom III alpha. As far as I'm concerned, id can suck Valve's dick.

I was surprised by the two skyscrapers in the background...I thought that City 17 only had the old European style to it, not a more urban, industrialized feel. The more, the better, I say. It would be boss if that was a level in the game; ascend the skyscrapers to root out a nest of Ant Lions, or something.

So, what are your thoughts on the vid?
Don't not post in stupidly big writting again please... edited by mmw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back