New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just finished watching the video and to tell you the truth I didn't think that the Source engine could get any better than what was shown in the E3 videos, but it turns out that it's way better. The new Source Tech video is so l33t that I want to cry.

Originally posted by schweppes
This is a spam thread.... I can be as rude as I please :p

You're a ****ing moron. Either contribute to this post or go wack off to the video.

And when you hear voices, it sounds just like you sound, when you sort of say something in your head as if you were rehearsing a conversation.

This is a spam thread.... I can be as rude as I please :p
No, it's not. It is a series of serious, well-thought out, and organized ideas portrayed in a tasteful manner. BITCHES!!!!11

Originally posted by spitcodfry
You're a ****ing moron. Either contribute to this post or go wack off to the video.

Please, you should be more polite before I even think of having a logical discussion with you...

And when you hear voices, it sounds just like you sound, when you sort of say something in your head as if you were rehearsing a conversation.

Now you're getting me interested...

penny and me tonight....penny and me tonight...cause penny and me like to roll the windows down, turn the radio up....cause penny and me like to gaze at stary skies...close our eyes pretend to fly..

Saw the vid.. im digging it..
half-life 2 SP will rule of course.
but i can't wait to see what all the mod teams out there have planned.. we're gonna see so many awesome settings with uberdetailed maps from when hl2 is released.. this is.. amazing.

That video is pretty cool. I wish they would release a little tech demo like that for us to try out to test out the Source Engine.

Originally posted by SixxHole
MARY KATE AND ASHLEY ARE ALMOST LEGAL!

They are skank, remove your eyeballs for even looking at their picture.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by A2597
after this, no one can say doom3 looks better....

I AGREE TOO!

where are the admins when you need them, I mean...I can't keep up with all the replys, try as I might..I feel like I'm in fast forward here...

stop spamming guys! lets TRY to have a real discussion!

I don't let my 12 year old near my computer without me around to monitor. Where are all the parents? Jesus

I think it's good they've waited this long to give out a new video.
Make everybody real hungry for it, then slam it in their face.
Once again they did it.

I saw it, I could not believe my eyes on how this level of..

I am going to buy 9800 pro so I can taste the quality of this great game.

Originally posted by A2597
where are the admins when you need them, I mean...I can't keep up with all the replys, try as I might..I feel like I'm in fast forward here...

stop spamming guys! lets TRY to have a real discussion!

Its gonna be pretty hard as you can see...

You are all crazy assholes. And not one of you noticed that Steam was released. SUCKERS!!!@!@

theres no point anymore...you can stop 1 or 2 but i dont know about 19-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back