New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it poosible to play on the roof of the building, because the winds sound is just cooooooooool

Good god people!!!!

I click "last" and I get a page 4 pages from the end!

SPAM!

I have a p4 1.4 ghz 533 FSB, 128 Meg's of RAM (PC 2800), and a GeForce 2 MX 210 32 Meg Gfx-card.

Originally posted by G0rgon
Is it poosible to play on the roof of the building, because the winds sound is just cooooooooool
I'm hoping Valve will take interactivity to the next level and let me push a scientist off the roof.

i like dashboard confessional, yet i also like hard rock.....interesting.

Have you seen the skyscraper wow its moving parts like something eating it.

Wonder how long this thread will get before it gets closed.

It may all be spam buts at least its in the right place.

Nice vid btw.

Compensation u reckon for not getting Steam (probably would have got this vid if we had anyway).

:)

Originally posted by AL9000
I'm hoping Valve will take interactivity to the next level and let me push a scientist off the roof.

I bet it'll happen!

I feel sorry for al the 56k'ers out there! OMG! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM. I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN! I USE TO HAVE ONE!

Hopefully we'll be able to whack off the Ant Lions. Now thats Interactivity. LMAO!

I'm just curious, everybody keeps referring to the "combine soldiers," what do they mean by "combine?"

I am kinda getting board with this thread, been here sense page uno and blah, just spam nothing really to read anymore

I feel sorry for al the 56k'ers out there! OMG! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM. I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN! I USE TO HAVE ONE! c

Originally posted by rollthedise
I feel sorry for al the 56k'ers out there! OMG! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM. I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN! I USE TO HAVE ONE!
Yeah thats so 80's.

:)

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
Who likes to roll the windows down?

Screw air conditioners... I always roll the windows down when I'm driving...

Winter is another matter... heh

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back