New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I waited in line and FilePlanet, downloaded it and watched it, and...

O M F G

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. This game CANNOT be overhyped. I'm just stunned....

what the hell is this shit? this thread is the equivalent of Pompeii, only instead of oozing lava into the village, the spam shit-river is flowing thru cyberspace. its like the spam genes of myself, tron, tred, and mr white were combined to form a new race of spammers who never get tired or run out of shit to say. I salute you all, my offspring ;)

posting frequency went from 10 to 1 really fast suddenly. this is weak.

man...with all the hype around this vid...
I've decided NOT to download...

rather, I'm gunna SEE it in 19 days...on my 9800... :)

/me dies.

I wish I had broadband.... I've got the money for it, but my mom won't allow me to have the cable guy come in and run a wire through the house...

Originally posted by A2597
man...with all the hype around this vid...
I've decided NOT to download...

rather, I'm gunna SEE it in 19 days...on my 9800... :)
Ditto

yea, I noticed...I can actually keep up now...only 5 post inbetween reply times...

Originally posted by Bass
what the hell is this shit? this thread is the equivalent of Pompeii, only instead of oozing lava into the village, the spam shit-river is flowing thru cyberspace. its like the spam genes of myself, tron, tred, and mr white were combined to form a new race of spammers who never get tired or run out of shit to say. I salute you all, my offspring ;)

Haha... we ARE talking about HL2, though... right?! RIGHT?! :bounce:

HL2 is worthy of spending 3 hours in one thread...muahaha!

*in a small voice*

Daddy? Is that you??

Man, whatever you're smokin', I want some...

are we gonna get this to a 100 or what? im so ready for it.

anyway, i can't wait for when i load hl2 up on my 9800 pro.. and just press the 'w' key for the first time.. ahhh

hehehe. There's a bloodmoon out tonight. It's definitly red. If the moon is out where you are, go take a looksie. Also, you can see Mars off to the right of the moon. Mars is particularly bright tonight.

alien looks like a headcrab on steroids....

with a fise on its tampon....

Originally posted by kill-9
Man, whatever you're smokin', I want some...

its my own special blend of paint chips, draino, gasoline, tuna fish, antifreeze, and urine.

a2597: search for it on google. then search for torrent sites

HL2 might be worthy of haveing a default "walk" with Shift key to run...

and low mouse sensitivity...

meh the movie wasn't as hype-inducing as any of the steam vids, or any parts of the original 20 minute demo.

but it was really beautiful lookin, tho.

man that bugger looks amazing.

****, that shiny alien penis monster really blew the socks off my feet

oh boy im gonna giggle and cry at the same time once hl2 is delayed till october early november......

SupaKoopa, Don't say that!!! I want to think I missed out on something greaT!!!

Of course you all realize that this vid release is just a clever ruse to distract us from the fact that Steam will be delayed again, right?

Everything was reflective out the ass. But Im sure they toned it up for the movie , that being said it was beautiful. I think HL2 looks better than Doom3 by a long shot.

BTW- I owned the Fileplanet dedicated download , I think I heard it crying after I was done.

I think it looks just as good if not better then the Doom3 screens. Some of you say, well those doom 3 screens are old... well how much better can they get on todays hardware?

*edit- this guy above me copied off me. because Im so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back