Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as i said, im just pointing it out the way i see it. I am in now way saying that Ruroni is faking this, i'm only saying it seems stupidly suspicious of my-g0t to say this to a person they barely know on IRC and fully knowing that he will post it on forums and release it to the public. Do you think my-g0t isn't looking at these forums? They know hl2.net, and im sure a lot of the frequent this place too.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

(•02:43:04·@Nexrow·> ...
(•02:43:05·@Nexrow·> well
(•02:43:11·@Nexrow·> i have to go to work at 8:30
(•02:43:12·@Nexrow·> so um
(•02:43:16·@Nexrow·> im not going to bed tonight
(•02:43:20·@Nexrow·> too exited from all this
(•02:43:21·@Nexrow·> MUST
(•02:43:22·@Nexrow·> READ
(•02:43:24·@Nexrow·> POSTS!

Originally posted by Ruroni
I could be getting played. But from the 4 different chans im in, with different people, its adding up.

Well, we will find out soon enough. I do hope you get rewarded, but I think you have become famous in the hl2 community at the very least.

Yes, Gabe should post on the forum (in the topic he made) since he asked us to help him anyhow

Thats if this is real.. sure it is

Originally posted by 4port
Well, we will find out soon enough. I do hope you get rewarded, but I think you have become famous in the hl2 community at the very least.

heh yeah, people will remember the name ruroni for a long time.

I appreciate the efforts, Ruroni.

If you're getting played, ah well...

But at least you're trying.

Dude, you should be offered a job with the FBI. Nice job digging this shit up.

Originally posted by Nexrow
DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

(•02:43:04·@Nexrow·> ...
(•02:43:05·@Nexrow·> well
(•02:43:11·@Nexrow·> i have to go to work at 8:30
(•02:43:12·@Nexrow·> so um
(•02:43:16·@Nexrow·> im not going to bed tonight
(•02:43:20·@Nexrow·> too exited from all this
(•02:43:21·@Nexrow·> MUST
(•02:43:22·@Nexrow·> READ
(•02:43:24·@Nexrow·> POSTS!

Haha.

I love how it's "only" 2:46 in the morning here. There's a long way to go before I crap out on this little saga.

Originally posted by Carter313
Dude, you should be offered a job with the FBI. Nice job digging this shit up.

Or else as an undercover reporter ;) lol

Originally posted by Rico
Well, as i said, im just pointing it out the way i see it. I am in now way saying that Ruroni is faking this, i'm only saying it seems stupidly suspicious of my-g0t to say this to a person they barely know on IRC and fully knowing that he will post it on forums and release it to the public. Do you think my-g0t isn't looking at these forums? They know hl2.net, and im sure a lot of the frequent this place too.

acording to the person he talked too, he was telling him so this other guy (dan) could get done in cus he did not like him, too cocky

and if theres one thing that true, its ***** compair the size of there egos dayly

Do you people relize that 90% of the magg0t members have just made new accounts here and are watching all of this, and responding alot of stuff here.

Originally posted by KaneRobot
Haha.

I love how it's "only" 2:46 in the morning here. There's a long way to go before I crap out on this little saga.
No way am I going to bed until the posts slow down to 4 a minute.

And you could still be getting played, why do you think they are telling you all this?

Crap, PhatBoyz just made me realize I'm probably under ***** suspicion.

I just signed up, but I'm not in any clan, and I couldn't be in MyGoat cos' I am hetero! :afro:

you guys checked out the m,y,g,0,t, webpage? they are pretty hardcore. its fun just going over there and reading their posts. you should check it out.

For valve's people it's only 11:50. This is going to be a long night for them.

I despise these little groups of retarded lowlives who have the intelligence to do something productive, but instead waste their gifts on idiotic, insignificant little things that only detract from the community and the internet in general.. and then they think they are cool for it ;)

anyone noticed mass amount new users popping up. I think someone watching.

Originally posted by Cyphron
you guys checked out the m,y,g,0,t, webpage? they are pretty hardcore. its fun just going over there and reading their posts. you should check it out.

pimpin magot eh?

I'm pulling an allniter anyway, and I still got 5 redbulls left!

Originally posted by Cyphron

yeah lol they are extremly hardcore, except they are so imature its not even funny anymore, its just sad.

I hope people are enjoying this thread, I suspect a lot of stuff will be deleted when a mod shows up eventually...especially stuff with "names and places" on them.

Cherish....these...moments...

man i wish this was friday night so i could stay up allnight reading this drama.

The funny thing is that magg0t members are keeping their same name, so if you go to the member links and see the names, you will find out about 60% of the new headcrabs are magg0t members.

Originally posted by Dsn2K
anyone noticed mass amount new users popping up. I think someone watching.

Of course there are a ton of new users, this board was linked to on both Gamespot and IGN when the leak story was announced, plus several other major sites.

Christ, there's over 2,300 people watching this 1 thread right now. Pretty cool in a way. And very very very very very bad in another way.

i'm going to bed now, lets see how the hl2 world looks like when i wake up.

Originally posted by Sparta
Christ, there's over 2,300 people watching this 1 thread right now. Pretty cool in a way. And very very very very very bad in another way.
not to mention a few other certian people Im sure.

Originally posted by MooCow
Well lets just say British and my clock must be off.

Im from the south of engalnd, Chelmsford

I think its my clock thats wrong, anouther one says 7.53

top of the mornin too ya pip :cheers:

there 3 mods on right now, why are they letting this continue if its fake.

Wish I could sleep.. I have a Systems Analysis & Design mid-term tomorrow at 12:30 (It's 2:54 AM now) and I haven't been studying at all.. damn, I'm gonna fail it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back