PC Gamer UK Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Name said:
Hidden message: Ineedscanspmme

NO!

LOL Some people became HL2 addicts over last year :D Like the reviewer said in PCG UK, sell your grandmother and remortgage your cat :D Some people might even do this!!! :D

i just got my hands on the worst scan in the world.

seriously it is like a thumbnail.

not 100% it is from the review but ive never seen it.

pm me

A.I. said:
LOL Some people became HL2 addicts over last year :D Like the reviewer said in PCG UK, sell your grandmother and remortgage your cat :D Some people might even do this!!! :D

LOL :LOL:

did he say that for real ? :D

this is funny, :E

Good score. I was expecting 98% though. But, It's still good.

Is this the highest score yet for PCGamer?

What did HL1 get?

I wonder what they thought was wrong with it...

Cheta said:
i just got my hands on the worst scan in the world.

seriously it is like a thumbnail.

not 100% it is from the review but ive never seen it.

pm me

If your talking about that DOUG LOMBARDI pic, its from a while ago, it was an interview, somone just swiped it off of google image search.

Gorgon said:
LOL :LOL:

did he say that for real ? :D

this is funny, :E
Yup tenchar :)
"This is the one unmissable game. It's time to get that cutting-edge PC system. Sell your grandmother, remortgage the cat, do whatever you have to do, just don't miss-out."

CombineHarvester said:
No, no. I thought I read earlier that you have log in as Fish99 in order to flame someone without getting banned. Called him a "city banker". Stick. End. Of. Wrong, I suppose! :)

Hehe, no his attitude just sucked so much that I had to register and post here for the first time ever just to call him a 'city banker' :D I thought I'd get banned for it, but since it was my first post that wasn't really gonna worry me too much ;)

CatBOne said:

What did HL1 get?

Half-Life got 96% too. So the Half-Life duo are the best scoring games in PC Gamer UK history...I think

fish99 said:
Hehe, no his attitude just sucked so much that I had to register and post here for the first time ever just to call him a 'city banker' :D I thought I'd get banned for it, but since it was my first post that wasn't really gonna worry me too much ;)
Cool.
Now somebody post scans! (On another website!) :LOL:

gorgon, not much about the article has been posted. all we know is that HL2 got a 96%, rome total war received a 95%. there were a few lines posted from the article, nothing of importance that relates directly to gameplay. were all waiting for more info as others get the article, or as crazyharij so cleverly put, nuclear disaster information is very important to us.

Final verdict : this is fake.

If real scans would have been on the net within the hour. No additional information available anywhere else and the refusal of the poster to post more of the review.

nice try.

Iconoclast said:
Look at the time I posted, and when the "evidence" was posted.

I was writing at the time this post was made.

Also, please try and learn how to read. I mentioned Scorps, or whatever his name is, came along with a particularly lame description of the review and no proof, and what he needed was detail if anyone was to seriously believe him.

While I was writing this, he provided such. Hooray for him evolving a brain at last.

Well, eat humble pie be a man and apologise then :dozey:

GJ BTW Scorps, and don't let these fools dissuade you from posting in future.

to the admins, how bout, someone here posts a url to scans...and you wait 30 mins for us to see and spread the word, then you can delete, and take up responsability...towards PCGamer...how bout it? :p

Cheta said:

If real scans would have been on the net within the hour. No additional information available anywhere else and the refusal of the poster to post more of the review.

nice try.

There have already been screenshots of the media disc that came with the issue. That's as close to proof as you're gonna get until scans hit.

Edit: and apparently alot of other confirmation in this very thread.

Cheta said:

nice try.

Not fake... already been verified by Editor and Cheif on PC Gamer forums that the mag contains a review and everyone else will get it tomorrow.

Oh and.... Chris_D (or someone) already has a copy (of the US one) and they seem to think that its legit

Cheta said:

nice try.

ROFL, this has been proven to be real for almost 3 hours. Read the bloody thread before making stupid assumptions.

After that far cry and rome total war reviews i dont trust pc gamer anymore

CatBOne said:

What did HL1 get?

I sound a bit pessimistic there. That is a great score.

dillingerx said:

Why is that?

Hl1 score (UK) 96%
Highest score ever (UK) 96%

notice that painthop is open in the 'proof' images :stare:

DrPowers said:
Why is that?

Hl1 score (UK) 96%
Highest score ever (UK) 96%

I don't think he can read, he's thinking of PC Gamer US...this is the UK they are a much tighter ship, and review harsher.

Cheta said:

Thats cause he took a screenshot and pasted it to paint. Not cause he edited the pics. There was like a 10 min latency between request of the pics and the actual pic post.. No one can whip that up in 10 min

Not fakes....

Great review. I cant believe I've gone through this entire thread, im such a lamer. :p

kaf11 said:
gorgon, not much about the article has been posted. all we know is that HL2 got a 96%, rome total war received a 95%. there were a few lines posted from the article, nothing of importance that relates directly to gameplay. were all waiting for more info as others get the article, or as crazyharij so cleverly put, nuclear disaster information is very important to us.

nice thx m8, for the update
;)

Cheta said:

Print screen, open up paint paste and save

notice how the first doesnt have that ?

Cheta said:

Yeah, I'm sure he made that in 10 minutes :cheese: besides, I've already looked at it VERY closely. If he made it, he is VERY skilled cause It looks very real to me.

dillingerx said:

And why is that?
If you are trying to say that PCgamer are fools for rating Rome total war so high, then you my friend is the fool.

Rome total war is absolutely fantastic, i've been playing it for over a week on bootleg (YES SO WHAT if its a copy, i already have it pre-ordered anyways).
Best of the total war series, and damn I cant wait to get my legit copy to go online.

I just don't understand some of the fools on this forum saying "LMAO" for Rome:total war getting 95%, I think it is summing up to be one of the best RTS of all time. (i need to finish the single player and play more historic maps before i make my full assumption).

Certainly the best of the total war series.
For crikey sake people there's more to games than half life!
:smoking:

Dsty2001 said:
Yeah, I'm sure he made that in 10 minutes :cheese: besides, I've already looked at it VERY closely. If he made it, he is VERY skilled cause It looks very real to me.

I meant that he couldnt photoshop something like that in 10 min.. .but maybe you mean that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back