Pirates vs Ninjas - THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!

Pirates vs. Ninjas, who wins?

• Pirates

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 45 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai.

Duh

Somebody needs to watch The Last Samurai.

Ninjas win. Pirates can't fight back when their ship has been infiltrated in the dark of night, and two-thirds of the crew has already been poisoned or garroted to death.

A ninja is more likely to drown swimming 10 miles to the ship while carrying a sword.

Ninjas would just take them pirates out, one by one, over a period of a month.

edit:

at night.

Lets all re-read the original post again. Its a fight with 30 pirates vs 30 ninjas in one room. Neither of them get their benefits.

Pirates win.

Krynn wins the thread. All ninja votes are now void.

Ah, but unless there were lightbulbs to show the ninjas, the room would be pitch dark.
Ninja's win by default.

But the Pirates' pistols create flashes of light.

But the flashes only last an instant, and ninjas would know to gtfo of the line of fire once bullets start flying. Plus the pistols have limited ammo.

PLUS the fact that "30 ninjas and 30 pirates in a room in a fight to the death" is hardly realistic or fair. It's like calling "30 Spies and 30 Heavies in a room in a fight to the death" a fair fight.

PLUS the fact that "30 ninjas and 30 pirates in a room in a fight to the death" is hardly realistic or fair. It's like calling "30 Spies and 30 Heavies in a room in a fight to the death" a fair fight.
Ummm pirate? What's their incentive to fight fair in a fight to the death?

2cf78e9.jpg

Ummm pirate? What's their incentive to fight fair in a fight to the death?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say.

What is ANYONE'S incentive to fight fair when you COULD DIE?

guy1: oh lets fight.
guy2: only if it's to the death
guy1: k
guy2: oh lol looks like I'm ready to get shot in the face, I could pull some sweet ass martial art kind of shit to get the gun from you, but that's defiantly not fair, I'll just take my punishment of DEATH.

guy2: oh lol looks like I'm ready to get shot in the face, I could pull some sweet ass martial art kind of shit to get the gun from you.

Doesn't happen, Not going to happen, Will never happen.

It could happen, people get trained for that type of shit alot, ZT. They have classes for that type of shit at my local YMCA

Who the **** said anything about catching bullets?

A few ..people.. said stuff about dodging them, but not once in this thread did anyone mention catching bullets.

I demand you explain your insanity.

Oh yea, and I meant they teach classes for disarming an attacker while at gunpoint, that kind of stuff.

See heres the thing your missing , 30 pirates in a room and 30 ninjas , the fight will obviously start with both sides using thier ranged weapons while closing the gap which means pirates with 1 shot flinlock pistols (one shot because in the time it takes them to reload it will be close quarter fighting) and ninjas with say 10 throwing weapons per ninja (which means they can get more kills at range) and in close quarters fighting who is going to win out of a thug with a cutlas who is possibly drunk / has a mental illness or a proffessional warrior who has been training most thier lives with a weapon that can cut people in half with one swing?

Who the **** said anything about catching bullets?

A few ..people.. said stuff about dodging them, but not once in this thread did anyone mention catching bullets.

I demand you explain your insanity.

Oh yea, and I meant they teach classes for disarming an attacker while at gunpoint, that kind of stuff.

Try and disarm me 7-15-30 FEET AWAY YOU NINJER

*Pulls out gun*

*Trinity Voice* Dodge this!

wow, you make me hate you more and more with every post.

Obviously you can't disarm someone at 30 feet away. If your being mugged in an alley chances are they'll be basically touching you with the barrel of the gun..

wow, you make me hate you more and more with every post.

Obviously you can't disarm someone at 30 feet away. If your being mugged in an alley chances are they'll be basically touching you with the barrel of the gun..

Yeah, so ninjas die when the pirate pulls out his mofuggin gun and shoots that ninja before he uses his "fancy" moves to disarm him. Who the hell is going to wait to pull out a gun on a ninja when he's 2 feet in front of him? And don't tell me the ninja drops from the ceiling.

Or a Ninja can just run side to side and MAYBE have a chance of getting hit, then while the pirate takes 10 minute to reload his pistol, he'll realize he's got 50 shurikens in his face along with a sword through him.

Or a Ninja can just run side to side and MAYBE have a chance of getting hit, then while the pirate takes 10 minute to reload his pistol, he'll realize he's got 50 shurikens in his face along with a sword through him.

Running side to side towards someone with a gun never works out, it's not a maybe, but a pretty damn good chance of being hit. Also, 10 minutes to reload? Hey now, lets not forget there are MODERN Pirates. You ninjas are the ones who decided to stick with the archaic and melee weapons all these years.

Ok, since modern pirates have modern weapons, that means Ninjas have crossbows, spring loaded wrist darts, etc. (which aren't even modern, tbh). I don't know what modern weapon a Ninja would have, maybe a scope on his head and a button in his palm allowing him to look at something, push the button and have a dart come from a spring loaded barrel on his shoulder.. Even THEN it's not modern.

I also never said the Ninja ran toward them. The Ninja could run to the side behind some crates, then when I pirate lets his guard down for a fraction of a second BAM.

Star in the ****ing eye.

Face it, Ninjas win.

A pirate shoots one bullet, then is done, either has to waste 3 second to get another gun out (in which time period a Ninja would have killed the pirate), or reload (even longer), or pull his sword out, by which time the Ninja would've killed the pirate.

Ninjas can have literally dozens of projectile weapons on them, meanwhile a pirate can have a bunch of one-shot pistols.

Wait, one bullet? WE ARE BOTH TALKING ABOUT MODERN STUFF YOU TWIT!

Well anyways, even if we are not, that ninja would still lose, ninjas are nothing like they are in the movies and videogames.

Actually, yea they kind of are, do some research.

And my bad, forgot about modern. Still, Ninjas have faster reactions (they train to have faster reactions), so in a duel, one facing the other, a ninja would have a knife in the pirates head from 30 feet away before the pirate could react.

"Do some research?, What do they have some written record of the speed at which varying Ninjas can travel?

Fine then , if pirates can have modern weapons ninjae can too , they could have silenced pistols , dart guns and other gadgets.

No but they have lists and descriptions of weapons they use, the training they go through etc.

You can't find any info on the training of pirates, know why? A pirate could be a damn hobo they found on the street before they set sail.

EDIT: lol like I said - James Bond modern Ninja.

Ninjas are shrouded in rarely verified and confirmed mystery. Pirates are ensconced in terrible recorded reality!

Pirates are like the Mob of the Seas. You can't take them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back