Possible 'gold' party today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see spitcodfry pressed up against the doorglass out side Valve trying to see in and banging on the door. Meanwhile all the Valve employees are hiding behind couches and desks so they dont know hes there.

Originally posted by Direwolf
I can see spitcodfry pressed up against the doorglass out side Valve trying to see in and banging on the door. Meanwhile all the Valve employees are hiding behind couches and desks so they dont know hes there.
umm call the police we have a bomb threat.. looks like one of those hl2.net trolls again.

I think I'm gonna go back there tomorrow. I read on the gamespy preview when they visited their offices that it was on the second floor. There's supposedly a big valve logo as you get off the elevator, that has an arrow pointing down the hall. Would they call security on someone just for stopping by without an appointment?

LOL Go pay gabe a visit and have a "friendly" interrogat...er.... conversation :cheese:

worldspawn, wow, this is a forum , we are having fun, now go back back to your rock, kthnx

Originally posted by worldspawn
oh ok :rolleyes:

Yeah you're kind of an asshole on these forums, aren't you? Usually when I see your name it has some jackass comment beside it.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
I think I'm gonna go back there tomorrow. I read on the gamespy preview when they visited their offices that it was on the second floor. There's supposedly a big valve logo as you get off the elevator, that has an arrow pointing down the hall. Would they call security on someone just for stopping by without an appointment?

Man dont you have anything better to do?

Originally posted by Direwolf
And he busts the window open with his crowbar and runs around in his tighty (and unclean) whities trying to tickle the Valve employees saying "Give me and mc hl2 hehehehee"

I think its obvious that he doesn't!
(Hell I'd do it if I was 3000 miles away.)

"Sure thing, Mr. Pumpkin. Wait here until Jerry is ready to see you in."

You should watch The King of Comedy over and over to prep.

[totally kidding, btw...I'm totally behind you. If you show up (assuming the elevator doesn't require a key for that floor), chances are the receptionist will just ask you to leave. Though be warned that you might get a less welcoming vibe...this is wavering on corporate secret territory...]

crumbles

still rhymes with I didn't say what you thought I said

I gotta admire you for this. If you don't post on the forum tomorrow, should we assume you've been kidnapped? :cheese:

>Man dont you have anything better to do?

Dude, quiet...the man is performing a valuable and valued service to the board. Toast to Spitcod...

crumbles

i have located valves headquarters on mapquest, and if you look at the bottom you will see a construction site, maybe a possible influence for some things we have seen?!

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 399
dont worry A2597, i reported him for his behavior :|

Originally posted by koopa
I gotta admire you for this. If you don't post on the forum tomorrow, should we assume you've been kidnapped? :cheese:

Now that I remember, I'm actually going on a trip to Vancouver tomorrow, but will be back in the evening. So no, don't assume I've been kidnapped.

Now that I remember, I'm actually going on a trip to Vancouver tomorrow, but will be back in the evening. So no, don't assume I've been kidnapped.

Hey...no....you need to go back to VALVEcouver....

well take pictures next time you go man, rumors arnt shit without the evidence ;)

good luck with your findings, i really hope you spot gabe or another party (hopefully a gold party) :)

so hurry back from vancouver!

Originally posted by crumbles
>Man dont you have anything better to do?

Dude, quiet...the man is performing a valuable and valued service to the board. Toast to Spitcod...

crumbles

Silence head crab

Originally posted by Tek
i have located valves headquarters on mapquest, and if you look at the bottom you will see a construction site, maybe a possible influence for some things we have seen?!

For any that are curious, the building Valve is in is located in the upper middle building; the left one to be precise. The one on the right is the Hyatt. There's a whole bunch of other companies in the same one Valve is in, no doubt. My favorite restaurant is on the top level; Daniel's Broiler. Really good steak.

Originally posted by Bass
Well at least your honest. Scary, but honest.

Hell... if Valve was within a 30 minute drive from me here in Grand Forks, ND...I'd go. I have nothing to do during the week... It's North Dakota...

thanks spitcodfry. jus wondering that was all.. BILL lives near you!? BILL.....................................gates? naaa way!

how sweet. live near both valve and Bill..

here is somethin you must and could easly do.

when you have HL2 go to valve ppl and jus ask then SO DAM NICE if they could sign it for you!

>Silence head crab

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Headcrab status doesn't necessarily mean I'm a spaz.

crumbles

rhymes with tumbles

i fully believe spitcodfry, i mean, if he knows to this level of detail the building, i have no doubt in mind that he was there today. jeez... you REALLY have to go tommorow and lol, go to the valve HQ and just see whats going on. oh man, if i were in that area i wouldve went to valve HQ too, thatd be SO awesome.

oy dont forget to bring a camera, heh, good stuff.

If I lived anywhere near Valve HQ I would check it out too.
But I am not even in the same hemishpere....
Good Luck to you...

if you went there dressed up as Gordon with a blow up crowbar and preteneded to break in i'm sure they will send you a free copy of hl2 on release day.

then again it could all go terriably wrong if you got the wrong offices... :x

Originally posted by switch
if you went there dressed up as Gordon with a blow up crowbar and preteneded to break in i'm sure they will send you a free copy of hl2 on release day.

then again it could all go terriably wrong if you got the wrong offices... :x

LOL switch

>My favorite restaurant is on the top level; Daniel's Broiler. Really good >steak.

You should go there again tonight with the family (or the folks, or the homies), order another delicious steak, then slip down the dumbwaiter...

crumbles

"leave that poor waiter alone"

Originally posted by crumbles
>Silence head crab

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Headcrab status doesn't necessarily mean I'm a spaz.

crumbles

rhymes with tumbles

Thanks for the info Crumbles rhymes with tumbles, 'cause I did't know that

Thanks for the support, guys. I would have thought with the attitude of these forums of late, it'd be more along the lines of "You ****in loser. You're so lyin!" "Get something better to do with your time than post bullshit!"

This thread is hilarious. you are THE man if you go back tomorrow and take a shot of Gabe. You'll get my official 'Fan of the Year' award!

Originally posted by Bass
Thanks for the info Crumbles rhymes with tumbles, 'cause I did't know that

It also rhymes with banana

crumbles

rhymes with teeth

Thanks for the support, guys. I would have thought with the attitude of these forums of late, it'd be more along the lines of "You ****in loser. You're so lyin!" "Get something better to do with your time than post bullshit!"

Total support, go spit go.

crumbles.

The last thing Valve needs is a bunch of fanboys showing up and causing a security problem. Leave them alone I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back