Post a Humorous Personal Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE ALIEN CANCER

12283-4.jpg

Various nerds worship me, making me a minor geek god.

(seriously, ask Ultimate Apocaplypse) D :

Lol, personal fact; I'm dating a 23 year old. I'm 18.

Personal fact. Im investigating a couple with an 18 year old dating a 23 year old. The parents of the former are the ones funding said investigation.

Personal fact. Im investigating a couple with an 18 year old dating a 23 year old. The parents of the former are the ones funding said investigation.

Personal Fact; the only funding you would recieve from my parents is to kill me.

Personal Fact; the only funding you would recieve from my parents is to kill me.

The negotiations are in the process. Be patient. Oh, and live it up for the next three days.

The negotiations are in the process. Be patient. Oh, and live it up for the next three days.

They live 20 minutes from here. My mom has been to our apartment once, and my dad never has. I doubt they could even find their way. I'll live it up for eternity my friend. :bounce:

They live 20 minutes from here. My mom has been to our apartment once, and my dad never has. I doubt they could even find their way. I'll live it up for eternity my friend. :bounce:

What? they use the halflife2.net guest map?

I have not washed my hair in 14 months. Its gotten a bit wet, but never thoroughly or with shampoo. I just prefer it when its greasy.
BUT IT'S STILL CLEAN - I comb the dirt out of it with one of those combs for head lice.

And my room hasn't been vacuum cleaned in about the same time.

I have not washed my hair in 14 months. Its gotten a bit wet, but never thoroughly or with shampoo. I just prefer it when its greasy.
BUT IT'S STILL CLEAN - I comb the dirt out of it with one of those combs for head lice.

That's horrifying.

I once threw a pack of fruitgums at my mam.

I once tried to throw gum in the air and catch it in my mouth. I failed and it ended up in my hair. I was afraid that my mom would see the gum so I cut it out. In a bad way, so she found out the minute I walked in...

edit: b4 anyone else comes up with this, I'll spare you the effort:

owned.jpg

I have a strange compulsion to call my dog "fat" all the time.

I make a high-pitched, squealing noise when I urinate sometimes.

Err.

I did not wank for all 46 days (including Sundays) of Lent 2006.
Best Easter ever.:p

Dude that's fcuking sick. Wash your hair you scumbag.

No, no. It's still clean, like I said, but now it stays the way I want it instead of always flopping down.

People pay for gel to keep their hair up, but I just grow my own for free.

I actually can't live with it degreased. It annoys the hell out of me the way it flops around all the time, the way it tangles more easily, the way it looks...
Also, I read that lice can't live in greasy hair, because they can't get a grip. I haven't had lice in years.

I much prefer two or three showers a day. And I've never had lice..

If you think "combing the dirt out" of your hair is keeping it "clean", you are sadly mistaken.

Ah, but it is. I just inspected it with the aid of a mirror. It's spottless.

Whilst Temppes...erm, hair washing antics are rather yuck, your hair cleans itself. Whilst it may look greasy and mank, it's actually clean.

Still, I hate greasy hair with a passion, mine is washed once a day or more.

If you think "combing the dirt out" of your hair is keeping it "clean", you are sadly mistaken.

You = wrong.

I probably should have mentioned long ago that my hair is well past my shoulders when it's not tied back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back