Post a Humorous Personal Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only quoted a part of the visible line. You are disqualified.

Edit: sneaky edit notified. Banned.

Hmm, at first I was surprised by this, but come to think of it, I don't think I can remember the last time I cried.

It would usually only happen if a close family member/pet died, or something else terrible happened. I'd guess it's been about 6 months.

That's the thing. I never cry. When my first pet died, I didn't even blink. I was six. When both my grandfathers and my great-grandmother died within a year or so, I didn't shed a tear. I think some of it has to do with depression... but not all of it.

Made me think of something, not so much humorous as kind of odd.

I get teary sometimes when I'm watching movies, but not really over typically sentimental/sad stuff. Certain things sort of "get to me", but it's mostly audio cues or certain things the music does, then sometimes combined with what's going on on-screen. Like Band of Brothers, alot of parts get me that way, and not always the places where you'd expect. It's not the tragic or gruesome parts or anything like that, it's the part where it seems like there's... this is gonna sound really queer... a rush of beauty. Or something. Yeah, it's odd :p

I pissed on a 2,000 volt electric fence when I was twelve. It was wrapped around around a tree and I was pissing on the tree, when for no reason I thought it would be funny to piss on the fence. I had forgotten it was electric.
I intend to never, ever, ever do it again.

My imagination ocationaly goes overboard and I get angry/sad over things that have never happened :p

I was about 6 .. it was only a baby tiger... hang on i have a picture of me and the tiger.... DONT LAUGH!!!

According to THIS post, you claim to be 20 years old. If these pictures were taken in '94, that would make you approximately 8 years old.

Sorry, obsessive compulsive.

I am 20 :)

I'm assuming the date on the camera is wrong.. because i dont look that old in the pictures, and i remeber it as being spring when i went, yet the date on the cmaera places it in october....

It's my dads camera, so the likely hood is he never set the date when he got the camera, in the same way the camera he has now thinks its 2002 LOL!!I might be a little older than 6.. but i dont think i look anywhere near 8!!!

I am 20 :)

I'm assuming the date on the camera is wrong.. because i dont look that old in the pictures, and i remeber it as being spring when i went, yet the date on the cmaera places it in october....

It's my dads camera, so the likely hood is he never set the date when he got the camera, in the same way the camera he has now thinks its 2002 LOL!!I might be a little older than 6.. but i dont think i look anywhere near 8!!!

7? :D

EDIT: ah, /me blames the camera then.

I have photographic proof of me being a natural blonde, but none of you are going to see it.

According to THIS post, you claim to be 20 years old. If these pictures were taken in '94, that would make you approximately 8 years old.

Sorry, obsessive compulsive.

Its not stalking its selective walking am i right?

I pissed on a 2,000 volt electric fence when I was twelve. It was wrapped around around a tree and I was pissing on the tree, when for no reason I thought it would be funny to piss on the fence. I had forgotten it was electric.

lol

Did you stand there holding you little soldier and shaking like you were having a standing fit, or fly backwards and pee all over yourself? :)

Clairelovestlc has a lot faster/better computer than me :(
A GIRL HAS A FASTER COMPUTER D:

my computer isnt anything special, id upgrade it if i had the money, but at the moment all my money is being spent on my car :D ( yes i know im an odd girl, i do ballet i love pink yet i love computers and am obsessed cars!)

I get teary sometimes when I'm watching movies, but not really over typically sentimental/sad stuff. Certain things sort of "get to me", but it's mostly audio cues or certain things the music does, then sometimes combined with what's going on on-screen. Like Band of Brothers, alot of parts get me that way, and not always the places where you'd expect. It's not the tragic or gruesome parts or anything like that, it's the part where it seems like there's... this is gonna sound really queer... a rush of beauty. Or something. Yeah, it's odd :p

Zomg, I'm the exact same way.

Is it true that it makes your piss turn blue for the moment?

my computer isnt anything special, id upgrade it if i had the money, but at the moment all my money is being spent on my car :D ( yes i know im an odd girl, i do ballet i love pink yet i love computers and am obsessed cars!)

And thusly you catch my interest.

I too, would upgrade my computer had I excess funds, but all monies get funneled into my car. <3
I don't do ballet but I do karate :D which is a kind of a graceful dance. xD

I jammed a screwdriver into an electrical socket when I was younger. Turned the whole thing black. Luckily the handle was made of wood. :O

homo's what? Are you insinuating that they belong to gay people? Now that's just unnecessary :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back