Post a screenshot!

I've got the game downloaded and installed, any chance we could play some time? :D

I've got the game downloaded and installed, any chance we could play some time? :D

Do you have a good internet connection? If so... yeah. If not, well it's hard because it'd lag too much.

I have never played melee... only settlement mode. Which is what I prefer.

What version do you have? Clonk Endeavor, or Clonk Rage?

It's clonk rage that I play with... and I have a subscription. You don't have to buy it if I host the game, as you can play any map with me if I'm the host with the trial version.

I've got 100mbit DSL connection :D, usually doesn't lag very much in other games, I get around 30 ping for the most part.

new demigod beta has new map and new demigod D:

WoWScrnShot_051708_182132.jpg my World of Warcraft's guild Novus Orsa's first kill of Ragnaros (last boss of Molten Core got my pretty Tier 2 pants)

WoWScrnShot_042108_195454.jpg my little gnome lock with 4/5 T6 and Cowl of the Illidari Highlord

WoWScrnShot_061008_154146.jpg my gnome warrior with Full T3 Dreadnaught on and The warglaives of Azzinoth

Me and vegeta just got done playing the absolutely most epic Clonk game ever. Over the course of 3 days... more than 10 hours I think... we conquered Ashlands.

The map is incredibly difficult because the water keeps coming down. It floods up to the top of the map. There is terrible lightning. You are forced to go underground basically.

And underground we went. We left the water world above, and ventured deep into the lava filled world beneath. Earthquakes, volcanoes... it was terrible. But we prevailed! We have survived many epic floods. Some less severe covering the bottom, some that completely drenched nearly ever level of our base. We survived though.

I was the master of drainage by building an extensive array of pumps and dynamos to drain the water each time it flooded, and I also did many other oddball things as did Vegeta. Vegeta assumed the role of patch master. He would go around and patch up critical spots time and time again, during every flood, accident or intentional. Eventually he patched practically the entire area from wall to wall, with a couple opening ports where we could venture into the water to do our operations. At times the wall would need to be adjusted, and he would do it.

It was so bad with the earthquakes and the flooding, that for every slightest tremor we trembled in our little caves. But at the end, we were impervious to the water world above No earthquake big or small would flood our base unless we wanted it to... grafting that metal into the hard minerals and rock. And if the unthinkable happened, as it often did? My pumps quickly drained the huge ocean below and displaced it back above.

It was by far, the most remarkable game ever. We even adopted a new tactic, that worked quite well. A renewable fish farm. Letting fish breed and selling each of them for 10 gold each. I'm sure any new map we play with water will be a piece of cake for us, as we have developed so many great strategies on how to tackle these dangerous problems.

Okay. Screenshots.

The first one is the map as it started. The second one shows one of our most dangerous flood ins which threatened to completely ruin everything. Luckily the pumps on the uppermost level BARELY made it out so we could pump with them. The last one, is... well, just before we ended the game, the map as it was in the final stages after searching for every last piece of gold, which we were required to do in order to win as well as mining all oil and accumulating 1500 settlement points. The settlement points and oil were the easy parts, and were knocked out early. The gold was the true bitch.

Screenshot029.png

Screenshot011.png

Screenshot028.png

What is that?

(The answer is Cloink, but I still need... a more comprehensive answer).

Osu1.jpg

Score sucks cos I was trying to play and hover over the screenshot button.

What is that?

(The answer is Cloink, but I still need... a more comprehensive answer).
The screenshots really say it best. Think Liero, but with resource gathering and buildings/structures to help with this. It's about building a settlement and mining, among other methods of gathering resources. There is also a big melee scene which Raziaar and I aren't interested in. We prefer cooperative settlement games. There are lots of maps and mods/addons to play with too.

The screenshots really say it best. Think Liero, but with resource gathering and buildings/structures to help with this. It's about building a settlement and mining, among other methods of gathering resources. There is also a big melee scene which Raziaar and I aren't interested in. We prefer cooperative settlement games. There are lots of maps and mods/addons to play with too.

Vegeta hates the ideas of any of the addons though. No wild west or jungle or arctic for us! :(

I'm not bored with vanilla clonk yet.

And Arctic is a ****ing nightmare.

And I know I said Ashlands was a nightmare, but Arctic is IMPOSSIBLE.

Oh I've seen it, you're just bringing back bad memories.

Young man, de-italicize that exclamation point this instant.

Hmm... the Warhammer thread has probably outlived it's purpose by now, so I'ma just chuck this in here. Suitably epic anyhow.

war1.jpg

Well, I only saw the first 2 or 3 episodes, but it seemed like she was always trying to rape that shy, well-endowed girl.

So, sure, why not.

Nice scores Kyorisu, good to see some other ZP players out there!

and likewise to you Bad^hat, nice screen. WAR ftw.

This is from a while ago;

lolwut.jpg

For once, I read what it said there and I was completely WTF'd out.

Negative. That kind of disappointed me.. :(

You just get to choose where the item goes on your creature.

Holy shit... was the first one using COD4 skins???

Most of them were source, no?

do players design the clothes your creatures get to wear as well?

Yes you dress them up.

EDIT:

Some new, absolutely hilarious, ones from Synergy.

ep2_outland_110026.jpg

ep2_outland_110020.jpg

ep2_outland_110018-1.jpg

ep2_outland_110021.jpg

ep2_outland_110018.jpg

ep2_outland_110024.jpg

ep2_outland_070003.jpg

ep2_outland_040000.jpg

Seriously, Synergy is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. What would normally be a highly emotional moment becomes a pile of rebels running around crowbarring the air, each other and the emotional npcs. I saw Alyx get gangraped while hugging Eli.

Back