Post a screenshot!

Aliens%20attacking%20themselves.JPG

cryportia5.jpg

Check it Valve, now THAT'S a portal storm!

Is there a screenie button in crysis? I've not bothered checking

stkr2.jpg

stkr3.jpg

stkr5.jpg

stkr1.jpg

stkr4.jpg

When it works, it's great. When it doesn't, you miss the zone. ;(

Damn the environments look awe inspiring.

Spore screenies!
Spore_2008-09-05_15-38-28.png

Spore_2008-09-04_13-35-40.png

Spore_2008-09-05_15-46-35.png

Spore_2008-09-06_01-03-55.png

Spore_GIF_2008-09-14_19-16-29.gif

Spore_GIF_2008-09-14_19-26-35.gif

Is there a screenie button in crysis? I've not bothered checking
F12.

Some say you have to type in some console command to enable it. I didn't, but I don't know what'll happen in your case.

screenshot005ig6.png

Raziaar and I kicked the SHIT out of Crystal Tower.

While he did most of the mining, I was busy building up an epic settlement on the right.

Then at the end I went and released a bunch of snow into the bottom caverns for fun.

Crysis Warhead screenies again, this time, cut scene action, so massive Spoilers follow:-

crysis2008092222505189ua4.jpg

crysis2008092222511315td9.jpg

crysis2008092222511600je2.jpg

crysis2008092222512509nb0.jpg

crysis2008092222520465lo7.jpg

crysis2008092222553281lm1.jpg

crysis2008092222561021lm8.jpg

crysis2008092222583248cv6.jpg

It's dead now but that's not the problem he was having before. He fixed his darn post after I made mine.

Good god Asuka. I just finished lecturing Stardog, and then you go and make the exact same mistake with like 25 images!

Good god Asuka. I just finished lecturing Stardog, and then you go and make the exact same mistake with like 25 images!

So whats the problem :/ I thought it might have been how many i posted but when i changed it, it still doesnt show the pics!

I mean iv posted like 12 before and it wasnt a problem.

Let me explain.

The links you are using are like this: http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crysis2008091906090830uy4.jpg

That's Image Shack's little php image viewing thing. It's not an actual URL to an image.

The IMG tags on this forum take an image to embed into the post. Just like HTML image tags.

Giving the IMG tag that link won't do shit. You need to give it the direct link to the image. Image Shack provides this when you upload your image. It's at the very bottom, you need to click "Show advanced linking".

:)

Ya i got it, didnt notice it. Saw it when i looked at the link closer. Thought that if i clicked on my thumbnail it would link me to the direct image. But it doesnt. Thanks anyway.

Heres a better way.

Upload to photobucket because it doesnt suck. Plus it gives you the img tagged link under each pic, which you can simply click on it once and it copies to your clipboard, no right clicking necessary.

As a side note, if you're going to post that many images, it would be wise to use the handy little piece of formatted line Image Shack provides, which makes a little thumbnail for the image. It's one of the first lines it gives you when you upload your image I think.

Why don't you just leave, right now, Krynn? *wields metal bat*

Image Shack doesn't suck just because noobs don't know how to use image tags.

But I'm going to school you for a second:

Image Shack does not require registration. Photo Bucket does.

Image Shack has a 100mb per hour bandwidth limit per image. Photo Bucket's is around 14mb per hour. Not that this matters too much, but if I'm going to be forced to register to upload a damn image, I'd rather have over 6 times the bandwidth limit for my image.

No, imageshack sucks because images uploaded to them have lots of trouble being viewed by lots of people. Ive used imageshack several times before and in most cases i get a couple people saying they can see the image, while others see it just fine. Also, their server goes down a lot, which makes them suck. Ive never had a problem with photobucket ever, wether its people seeing images, me uploading images, or the server uptime. Plus I have essentially every image I ever posted in my account, so I can always find them whenever I want to find it again.

I have never heard of images not being viewable from image shack. And the only time I've ever seen image shack down was the other day.

I don't need a damn community based photo upload site. I want basic no bullshit image uploading. I don't care about my past images. If I want a photo album I'll use something else.

It's kind of stupid in imageshack now you have to click advanced to get the direct link.

Oh well, I agree with veg - I like no bullshit, upload image/get link. Simple. Like me.

lol, halfway through this argument I realized that what I was saying was very biased to what I want in an image uploading service. I got no problem with photobucket, I guess. It's good if you want that kinda thing.

/hugs krynn

lol, halfway through this argument I realized that what I was saying was very biased to what I want in an image uploading service. I got no problem with photobucket, I guess. It's good if you want that kinda thing.

/hugs krynn

All this arguing no one got to see my Crysis pics :(

Stalker Shots: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2665066&postcount=251
World in Conflict Shots: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2726758&postcount=401
Crysis Warhead Shots: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2767035&postcount=479

Imageshack has always done me well!

/hugs back

But seriously, how is photobucket not basic enough? You log in, then hit the "Choose Files" button, and select EVERY image you want to upload in one browser window, and then hit ok. Then it uploads all of them and you can see them all on the one page with url links, img code links, and html links for each one. I find imageshack to be more of a hassle and more complicated tbh.

Imageshack sucks, no doubt, but I'd like photobucket a lot better if it didn't auto-resize images over 1024x768 res. If only there was a happy medium...

Back