Post your desktop and themes!

CrazyHarij said:
How the hell can you live with such black wallpapers? Don't you go blind or something once you start up a browser?
I thought that was quite funny. :LOL:

Yeah, I have dual monitors. Comes in handy even when doing the most basic multitasking, web browsing and IMing, or more advanced tasks like Photoshop or Video Editing. ;)
These babies can go up to 1792(3584)x1344 @69Hz but I perfer 1280(2560)x960 @89Hz.

Careful with WindowsBlinds... it has compatibility issues. :|

Damn, I checked out so many of different themes, and all of them are so big, that my eyes just run wild when I try to use them. I get dizzy from a damn desktop theme! Is there anything simplistic out there for sake of it?

I would post my desktop, but I am too busy barfing from looking at all the others. Simmo's is nice though :)

I have a minimalist desktop. I am still trying to choose what background to use, I am down to two options.

blarblahblah , in my opinion the second option looks better dont you think? It's more colourful and the other one looks a bit hmm you know iffy.
Windows 98 is a bugger to customise ill start to customise my windows 2000 desktop much better :).

umop said:
I would post my desktop, but I am too busy barfing from looking at all the others. Simmo's is nice though :)

thxs! :thumbs:

Here are the last 2 desktops ive used....They are low quality to get the size right but you get the idea.

I mostly use Desktops that ive made myself(Either a screenshot or drawn), but occasionally when i see something i like i will use that. I change it relatvely often, probably about once a week.

By the way, i use a thing called GeoShell....hence the lack of a normal XP task bar.

not28 said:
Wow...Who is that and where can I find her?

Anywhere. It's the cookie-cutter typical girl. Go outside, turn on the TV, goto a web page... basicly just open your eyes and you see people like that everywhere. I don't see why people get all obsessed and memorize these clones' names.

umop said:
Anywhere. It's the cookie-cutter typical girl. Go outside, turn on the TV, goto a web page... basicly just open your eyes and you see people like that everywhere. I don't see why people get all obsessed and memorize these clones' names.
but i want that one.
/me stamps feet.

I switched to a ground control 2 wallpaper recently.. but i'd rather have a cooler one, does anyone know a good site with really cool wallpapers and stuff?

My desktop's nothing special, so here's the pic I'm using as a wallpaper.

Attachments

• 1-GodzillaToho_Film_&_Movie_Art245542.jpg
    1-GodzillaToho_Film_&_Movie_Art245542.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 260
Me and Letters have the same wallpaper!

Minimalistic I know!

i switch between normal windows and litestep.. here are a couple of LS themes that i use.. i'm all about the bare minimum.

note: they are 1600x1200 pix

I'm not gonna post my desktop again, I did it in the other thread.

Yeah, we could do a study on how often people change their desktops.

Back