POST YOUR MUG - Version: January 23, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was definittely Teabingdon, or something like that- no Tipton. And it was no ghetto- it seemed very nice to me.

meandmymp59dl.jpg

Pic taken today.

Me and my new MP5 airsoft gun :D

Ignore how greasy my hair looks :S

And wow, I look like I have a huge gut :LOL: I'm quite thin actually.

oh, an airsoft D: still cool looking, though. Also, I'm glad I drew you as a pickle, that's not how I pictured you at all :LOL:

In my opinion I'm the most average looking person I know. (That may seem like it's because I am ME, but look, average hair, average build, nothing crazy...)

How did you picture me, a long haired stoner or something? :LOL: I don't do any drugs, and never will.

And what do you have against airsoft :O

vegeta897 said:
In my opinion I'm the most average looking person I know. (That may seem like it's because I am ME, but look, average hair, average build, nothing crazy...)

How did you picture me, a long haired stoner or something? :LOL: I don't do any drugs, and never will.

And what do you have against airsoft :O
Naw, more like a sort of chiseled-faced tough guy. Maybe I saw you get into too many arguments.

wow holding a gun like a true g...lol

Ill post some pics later or tommorow prolly

100_1003.jpg

Yeah buddy. Tokyo Mauri Benalli M3 @ 280 fps, Tokyo Mauri FAMAS-SV upgraded with new gearbox, springs, moter and brushings. 400 fps @ 1500 RPM. Sexxxxxy as hell. Hardkick Deagle too. 400fps.

100_0958.jpg

(yes, I know I have a gut. I need to start working out before this summer so I can play airsoft again... Bah, work sucks, taking up all my time and all...)

Here's another one of me. Please keep the fapping to a minimum.

Exam tomorrow D: (Pre Calc ftl)

I'm scared...I have a gun so stay back!

I'll shoot plastic BBs at you dangit!

I myself am so sexy the girls are worried that as we walk together everyone will oggle over me instead. so all teh ladiez be avoidin my sexyness cuz they fel insequre :rolleyes: .

DCP_0086.jpg

blurry but meh, there are like 3 pics of me in existande =P

Muffin Man said:
I myself am so sexy the girls are worried that as we walk together everyone will oggle over me instead. so all teh ladiez be avoidin my sexyness cuz they fel insequre :rolleyes: .

blurry but meh, there are like 3 pics of me in existande =P

Get a hair cut and gain some weight.

I was about to comment on the quality of your pic but mine are too bright...but yours are too dark/bad lighting.

Glirk Dient said:
Get a hair cut and gain some weight.

I was about to comment on the quality of your pic but mine are too bright...but yours are too dark/bad lighting.

NEVER !!! (well the weight thing... too lazy to gain weight)

and the quality sucks cuz the lighting sucks and the camera sucks... i hate pictures.

cat56sf.png

I'll post my real picture when I get a digital camera; soon.

Every person I've seen in this topic needs a haircut.

I guess since were on the weapons subject... heres me with the goofiest smerk I could possibly make:

katana.jpg

CyberPitz said:
He could take Jesus if he felt.

Short Recoil > *

Why does everyone idolize Short Recoil?

I'm sure he is a nice guy and stuff, I don't know him, but where does this ass kicking stuff come into play? If I recall correctly he was being serious when he said he could take Chuck Norris, I'll locate that post.

EDIT: Here it is
"I think with him being 60 something and everything i would at least be equally matched, i do have to say however if he was still like 25 he would beat me.
It also depends where the fight takes place, in a forest at night i'd prob win with my excellent senses, in a taxidermy shop he'd win because he'd be camouflaged against the bears n stuff."

Okay, that last bit was pretty amusing. But I think it's safe to say that none of us could beat chuck norris even today.

Glo-Boy said:
Why does everyone idolize Short Recoil?

I'm sure he is a nice guy and stuff, I don't know him, but where does this ass kicking stuff come into play? If I recall correctly he was being serious when he said he could take Chuck Norris, I'll locate that post.

EDIT: Here it is
"I think with him being 60 something and everything i would at least be equally matched, i do have to say however if he was still like 25 he would beat me.
It also depends where the fight takes place, in a forest at night i'd prob win with my excellent senses, in a taxidermy shop he'd win because he'd be camouflaged against the bears n stuff."

Okay, that last bit was pretty amusing. But I think it's safe to say that none of us could beat chuck norris even today.

I would stop talking about now. It's never a good idea to challenge the awesomeness of short recoil. And yes, he can strike you through the Internet, multiple times.

Ahh... Here I am..

012606003638ox.jpg

I will not take a higher quality pic till I see some nudes!

Shamrock:

OMG YOU'RE NOT BLACK!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

lol first one to say it (even tho i knew the secret already).

Homer said:
I just got one. 7 top 3 sides blended then trim fron tops back accordingly to how it had grown before to make it look right.

RakuraiTenjin said:
I just got one. 7 top 3 sides blended then trim fron tops back accordingly to how it had grown before to make it look right.
I didnt understand a word of that...
@_@

Homer said:

I honestly don't know what to do with my hair. I should make a topic asking for suggestions but I doubt anyone here would give a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back