POST YOUR MUG - Version: January 23, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer said:
High and tight all the way.

Prolly would look bad on me...

I need a haircut my hair is getting long. Im just gonna tell em to make it look good.

well, i thought i'd better post a few pics...

this is me when i shave me beard..

that's me in the cardiac surgery room...(left)

that's me when i came back from saudi arabia.. goatee ftw!

A lot of them also need to hit the gym. Like two thirds of them.

Qonfused said:
A lot of people wanted my picture hence the Photoshop-ness.

tehsechs25zq.jpg

Wow...

Just... Wow.

*breathes in*

Erhrm.

I always imagined you'd look pretty much the same as that picture, just the size of a twig.

sinkoman said:
Wow...

Just... Wow.

*breathes in*

Erhrm.

I always imagined you'd look pretty much the same as that picture, just the size of a twig.
yeah, that's the problem with these threads.. i'd love to see the great Munro and people like sulk, samon, and the REAL Comradebadger...

actually, all of my pics were taken with camera phone, the first and second by Nokia 6230, and the third by Motorola V3...

jerkasaur said:
you wear glasses too?
actually i should wear them, but i don't. :p
I started wearing them in 8th grade, which is the same time when the girl I was infatuated with first actually started talking to me..I'm sure it's got some deep down rooted issue with me thinking no girl will ever talk to me unless I have glasses on sorta thing..I think I look good..but really, the lack of a girlfriend, tells me otherwise :p

That and I'm blind as a freaking bat without them.

Yes, I need a haircut or some sort of RESTYLE DARLING
Myspacey photo because the stupid camera erased all the good ones.

T520050630121650578.jpg

No wait, that's the wrong picture.

lolatme.jpg

OvA said:
Zombie OvA eats your brains!

zombey9kw.gif

Why is it that people who NEVER visit the General off-topic section suddenly feel the need to hone in on these threads out of the blue?

Hahaha bloody nice, Resident Evil ftw :D

Sulkdodds said:
Yes, I need a haircut or some sort of RESTYLE DARLING
Myspacey photo because the stupid camera erased all the good ones. No wait, that's the wrong picture.

Which one is the real you? ;) If it's the bottom one for certain then...ROFL (sorry I find it funny when moderators turn out to be younger than me)

jerkasaur said:
well, i thought i'd better post a few pics...
Dude, you look exactly like Kumar from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle! :D

you've "mentioned" that before...
about 99.99% of people disagreed IIRC...
That and I'm blind as a freaking bat without them.
bats do however own us like hell when it comes to "vision"... GO RESONANCE!
Edit: in my opinion, those who still haven't, should shave those moustaches...

From my Florida vacation last year... My goatee's much thicker now.
Jul08249.jpg

I know I posted before, but I feel this one is a much better picture. It was one of the greatest days of my life.

IMG_0635.jpg

I don't weigh much, so there was no risk of harming my new GTX or any of that, just incase you were wondering.

jerkasaur said:
yeah, that's the problem with these threads.. i'd love to see the great Munro and people like sulk, samon, and the REAL Comradebadger...
A proper photo of me:

DSCF0001.jpg

Sulkdodds said:
Bullshit man, I half-traced half-drew it in Flash. D:
I cheated and used filters, nub.

muwahah
BADGEY IN THE 80S!
badgy805vg.jpg

Narcolepsy said:
Nah, Pi did it before you, and it was his mug too and not some random internet pic, you thief.

Well...Pi is unbeatable in a battle of witts :(.

Beerdude26 said:
[Short Recoil Photoshop]
That pic made me sputter this really embarassing high pitched laugh. As if my self-esteem wasn't shattered enough by seeing Short Recoil in all his mantastic glory. Thanks a lot.

Shorty > everything.

AH_Viper said:
Sulkdodds, don't supose you want to elaborate on how you did your edit on CB. Loveing the style.

Thanks. :D I did it in the same way I assume you did, which was just putting another layer on top of the original picture, tracing vaguely over it, making the bottom layer invisible and then adding detail and shading:

Lawyer and Chi normal style
Detective style!

Hahaha, holly shit! That is sooo pimpin'! :D

See if i wasn't stuck in uni till 2000 tonight I would be home right now grabbing at my graphics tablet :)

xlucidx said:
From my Florida vacation last year... My goatee's much thicker now.
Jul08249.jpg

Wow, Dark Tangent...

and Sulk, that detective picture is probably the best picture ever.

Beerdude26 said:
Lawl you are exactly the same at each side :D
Dear god, I'mma smurf.
D:

What I mean... I'm impervious to good photoshopping.
bwhahaa

Sulkdodds said:
That is seriously nice work. Sticky that picture at the top of every board on this site, and make a news post on the main page titled "Best Picture Ever Discovered at Halflife2.net" and filled with lots of righteous self-referential propaganda and hyperbole so hyperbolic you couldn't even integrate the flux of its derivative without 8 semesters of advanced calculus. And even then they'd need to make a new class called Sulkdoquian Hyperbolic Functions which would involve a huge auditorium of students staring at an overhead projected image of "Detective Style" across the entire front of the room. The final exam would consist of staring at the image for an entire class period without blinking, and everyone would pass, because those who didn't would be shot. I'm talking IMAX level stuff here. But you know, I'm not really being realistic here. The average lecture hall doesn't have nearly enough square footage to project an image of that size, so you'd probably need a new building erected (oh you better not) in your honor named the J. R. Sulkdodds Building. Don't worry about the initials, they're just there to look official. Just tell people they stand for jolly or rad or whatever phat and hip and popping fresh slang the kids are using these days.

Oh wait, you can't sticky the picture because YOU'RE NOT A MOD! Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back