Post your Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Agent Smith said:
You look 18 to me...

Wait, I've only seen one pixelated picture of you! Send us more and we can judge further! :cheers:

(It's a joke. I joke a lot. Most of my posts are jokes.)

On a second note, my girfriend is always getting people confused on her age. The thing is, it isn't neccesarily one way or the other. She's 17, and sometimes thought of as 14 but also 21. People are confusing. I think people look like the age that they tell me they are :-P

And you know what els-blah? Blah blah blah, ble blah blah blah.

Holy mother of cow, I need to sleep or something.
Moo to you! And nothing is funnier than Phil! Now go to sleep.

SnowBall said:
Moo to you! And nothing is funnier than Phil! Now go to sleep.

Well, you can just... work on... something! :thumbs:

I will earn more spam points by posting a picture. Oh! My dagger!

The Agent Smith said:
Wait, I've only seen one pixelated picture of you! Send us more and we can judge further! :cheers:

(It's a joke. I joke a lot. Most of my posts are jokes.)

hahaha.. I think one picture is enough for a few millenia :) (besides, they've been hard to come by for me, ever since 'the incident' in which, much like the resonance cascade from HL, my webcam was destroyed (ok, not really, but take this as a lesson: you can only drop a peice of computer equipment so many times, before it will smash, possibly just to spite you) :x )

bliink said:
hahaha.. I think one picture is enough for a few millenia :) (besides, they've been hard to come by for me, ever since 'the incident' in which, much like the resonance cascade from HL, my webcam was destroyed (ok, not really, but take this as a lesson: you can only drop a peice of computer equipment so many times, before it will smash, possibly just to spite you) :x )
I disagree! I'd dropped, stepped on, and dropped while on a riding mower numerous times, and it still works fine... aside from that popping noise it makes.

bliink said:
hahaha.. I think one picture is enough for a few millenia :)

*ObiWan "It felt like a thousand teenage hearts breaking, then suddenly silenced"

We're gonna need a councilng forum now, cheers for making more work for us :p

i rode the special bus more then once............

me on prom night when i was 18, hence the snazzy tux

You look like a flamingo Dancer.
I'd like to post a pic, but, my HD was recently erased and my zire 71 wont hotsync to my PC.

Adrien C said:
You look like a flamingo Dancer.
I'd like to post a pic, but, my HD was recently erased and my zire 71 wont hotsync to my PC.
it is flamenco, get it right! grawr!

I've put pictures on these threads for a wile now... But I think FINALY..... This time..... I will show you all what I really look like...and Who I REALLY am......

The Real Me

On the left: How I normally look.
On the right: What I probably look like in the morning.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 267
Fender357 said:
I've put pictures on these threads for a wile now... But I think FINALY..... This time..... I will show you all what I really look like...and Who I REALLY am......

The Real Me
I KNEW IT! AL I LOVE YOU!

burnzie said:
No im not actually Samual L Jackson...

You should have done the pose :(

How old are you anyway?

Finding out the age of a lot of the people on this forum makes me feel out of place...Ok its only a few years but greater men have been arrested for loooking at pictures of people under the age of 18. :O

Im 18. yeah i look alot younger.

I wanted to. but noone else is around to take the picture. i have a suit and everything :(

Farrowlesparrow said:
But you don't have the fro...Or, at least I hope, the gun.

i have the gun, and a fro wig

but the wig is huge. :p

...and the gun isnt real...

Oh. I seeeeee. I leave the picture thread to go to sleep, and when I wake you've all spammed it up and stopped telling me how delicious I look? Well, well...*hpmf*
Fenric, stop this madness!
No? Whatt'ya mean "no" there mate? Oh..Well...I see...

And here, just for your sick pleasure, another picture of the magnificent Varg, this time with something in a cup! :O

the last few pages of the thread have been like one giant msn conversation, tut tut, i'm ashamed at you.

I'd show you a picture of myself but then i'd have to kill you.

Varg|Hund said:
Oh. I seeeeee. I leave the picture thread to go to sleep, and when I wake you've all spammed it up and stopped telling me how delicious I look? Well, well...*hpmf*
Fenric, stop this madness!
No? Whatt'ya mean "no" there mate? Oh..Well...I see...

And here, just for your sick pleasure, another picture of the magnificent Varg, this time with something in a cup! :O
you're too much of a coward to be in color, you wuss!

Varg, I already saw that pic. I think it looks mighty delicious :)

You look nice in it too.

Kingthebadger and thefiznut, i was hoping you would be those girls in your avater. If it was, i was gonna ask your phone numba 4 sure :p

Bah, this thread clearly needs more of me! :dozey:

One of my most prized possessions :E

CBEDIT: Um, that's illegal matey

Varg|Hund said:

can I come over and try it out? ;)

Varg|Hund said:

dude!! I have one of those and one in a suitcase!!
ill try to make pics ASAP =))
ur rox btw

alright you bring the brownies, I'll bring the industrial sized bottle of Visine

I'll bring the honeys :cool:

Okay, I got nothing...

Hey cool Varg you have one of those buble blowing machines :innocent:

Lets please have less of those on this, if I do say so myself, well respected gaming site :)

Farrowlesparrow said:
Hey cool Varg you have one of those buble blowing machines :innocent:

Lets please have less of those on this, if I do say so myself, well respected gaming site :)
yes please :\

bleh, I need to find some direction in my life. anyone have any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back