Post your Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go left...

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help you without more details of the situation..like credit card numbers, stuff like that. At least, thats what "shinks" as you call them as for.

Sorry, didn't realise it was illegal :(
/me is ashamed and goes to sit in the corner.

it's sorta legal in canada ...well ...sometimes it is sometimes it's not ...we're pretty confused up here

ME!

(ill post a realy pic later if i can find a decent one :p)

Iron maiden - hallowed be thy name

CptStern said:
it's sorta legal in canada ...well ...sometimes it is sometimes it's not ...we're pretty confused up here

Too much of that sometimes legal 'aromatic tobacco' ;)

ya our leaders actually inhale (probably why we're seen as being so friendly :smoking: )

Bad^Hat said:
Too much Sims for Farrow :p

Haha, booya!

Although it did have it in the Sims online (Beta), and I can only assume the expansion packs. I was actually refering to something I saw on the tele not so long ago.

I looked in the mirror today, and realised my hair is too long. I need to get it trimmed so it doesn't just boof like it does at the moment.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Although it did have it in the Sims online (Beta), and I can only assume the expansion packs. I was actually refering to something I saw on the tele not so long ago.

I looked in the mirror today, and realised my hair is too long. I need to get it trimmed so it doesn't just boof like it does at the moment.

Give me your hair. I need hair, anyone's hair... YOUR HAIR!? :bonce:

The Dark Elf said:
ooookay going WAY off topic, get back or we'll cull the thread

I refuse until I see your picture, Fenric. I want to see if you actually look like me. :cheers: (Or I look like you, for that matter. After all, you are older)

Fenric does look like you, bu he has a much more wisened look about him. His long grey hair is down to his shoulders, and he carries around a staff. He wears a big grey robe/cloak and a large point hat. He is also a great doer of mag- Oh wait thats Gandalf.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Fenric does look like you, bu he has a much more wisened look about him. His long grey hair is down to his shoulders, and he carries around a staff. He wears a big grey robe/cloak and a large point hat. He is also a great doer of mag- Oh wait thats Gandalf.

Naa, if Fen was a LOTR character, I'd picture him as being Legolas. :p

And I would be Elrond, of course. Teehee. "Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Bagginsss.."

Oh, farrow. You already are. You already are.

By the way, I lol'd at your gandalf post :p but I've gone another sleepless night so I am lol'ing at just about anything.

CyberSh33p said:
By the way, I lol'd at your gandalf post :p but I've gone another sleepless night so I am lol'ing at just about anything.

Bwaha, same here, it's fun :D

BACK ON TOPIC! Here is a picture of one of my cats, and... some CHIPS!

99% of the pics in this thread aren't pics of the poster... whats with that?

Maybe you're all so fugly and you know it, so you'd rather post pics of gandalf and random stuff instead.

lePobz said:
99% of the pics in this thread aren't pics of the poster... whats with that?

Maybe you're all so fugly and you know it, so you'd rather post pics of gandalf and random stuff instead.

Hey, I posted pics of me even though I'm ugly. :p Plus some more which gave me more spam points!

Bad^Hat said:
Bwaha, same here, it's fun :D

BACK ON TOPIC! Here is a picture of one of my cats, and... some CHIPS!
you fool! those are clearly fish!

and pobz, or should I say lePobz, you look like an angry hair-gelled gerbil man!

Man you aren't ugly, you remind me of Jesus

edit: gelled yes, angry usually... gerbil man? quite possibly.

:p

lePobz said:
Man you aren't ugly, you remind me of Jesus

Congradulations, you are the 100th person to say I look like Jesus! You win one free pass out of excommunication!

Heh. I guess its the long hair/goatee thing I've got going on. Jesus was a hippie like me.

you're a freakin jesus hippie!!! can I get excommunicated now?, pretty please :)

CptStern said:
you're a freakin jesus hippie!!! can I get excommunicated now?, pretty please :)

Number 101. Sorry, no prize for you. :p

damn it I wanted a clear path to hell instead you give me a lifetime in purgatory! damn you Jebus!!!

You have to be Catholic to be excommunicated. Heh, if you did get excomunicated , we could crusade against you....

I think i've been playing Medieval Total War too much.

Pobz, the picture I posted was of me :(

heh, well this stinkin' piece of paper says I'm catholic!!! seriously I went to private catholic school and all (probably why I'm so ....strange)

Back on topic, more pictures please!! ('specially you, Fen)

I'd post my pic but ...you know

...heh, oh the wonders of photoshop and the stuff I can do with it :)

Epyon said:
Fenric said to show you all this picture, he was too scared to show it himself....
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/183/fenric.jpg
:p

LittleB said:
This thread is getting out of hand... In case anyone wants more pictures of me, you'll have to say so here... I already posted one on page 3. As you can see, I'm taken, so all you ladies back off, aight? :LOL:

More more! I'm making a hugge collect-- oh, wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that. ;)

LittleB said:
This thread is getting out of hand... In case anyone wants more pictures of me, you'll have to say so here... I already posted one on page 3. As you can see, I'm taken, so all you ladies back off, aight?

So... blokes can still apply? :p

/me points and laffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back