Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zatoichi - 5/10

I'll sum up the movie in one sentence.

Dance number at the end?

War of the Worlds -- 8/10.

Jaw-dropping effects, but got a little long.

Maria Full of Grace

9.1/10

Based on a true story about a pregnant Colombian teenager who becomes a drug mule to make some desperately needed money for her family. Oh so sad. ;(

Zatoichi - 8/10

Liked the musics. Liked the way they used low frequenzy sounds when someone got hit with a sword.

Sin City - 9/10

I just like almost everything in this movie.

Brotherhood of War - 8½/10

A little bit too much korean sentimentality. Awsome sound effects, when theres explosions it feels. Enough gore, when someone is hit with an artillery round the results are like that (flying limbs and decent abount of blood).

Sparta said:
Zatoichi - 5/10

I'll sum up the movie in one sentence.

Dance number at the end?

*gasp* ewwwww

Was this the remade one with the blonde idiot?

Judge Dredd 9/10

I love the police state thingy. It looks like a society evolving to perfection.

15357 said:
Judge Dredd 9/10

I love the police state thingy. It looks like a society evolving to perfection.
Have you ever read the comics, if you haven't you really really should. I laughed my ass of.

Confessions of a dangerous mind

movie based on Chuck Barris autoboigraphy (chuck barris of the Gong show and Dating game fame) ...He claims he was a CIA hitman. Great movie, starring Sam rockwell and George Clooney with unbilled appearances by Brad pitt and Julia roberts

The Cave - 5/10

Pretty meh, not very exciting nor good. The camera flashes around so damn much that you don't see what's happening in the movie.
If you want to see a cave movie I recommend 'The Descent' instead.

Samon said:
That film was bad bad.
QFT
its just awful - and not in a good way :x

Harry Potter 4 =
3/10
pretty crap IMO
the dragon bit was awesome but the rest MADE NO SENSE
terrible acting/dialogue from some great actors, abbysmal set design, lazy special effects

what a waste - even the gf was yawning afterwards

edward scissorhands - 8/10
half baked - 7/10

Skaadi said:
*gasp* ewwwww

Was this the remade one with the blonde idiot?
Yup. Keep in mind though, i didn't actually rent or buy it. So it was win-lose (Win because i didn't rent/buy it, but lose because its Zatoichi)

Sparta said:
Yup. Keep in mind though, i didn't actually rent or buy it. So it was win-lose (Win because i didn't rent/buy it, but lose because its Zatoichi)

*sigh* My father bought it! I warned him it wasnt the one he was looking for but he didnt listen. Ah well, we'll have to start collecting the original Zatiochi movies after we get all of the Lone Wolf and Cub series.

Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit. 10/10
Funny as all hell, and c'mon it's WALLACE AND GROMIT.

Skaadi said:
*sigh* My father bought it! I warned him it wasnt the one he was looking for but he didnt listen. Ah well, we'll have to start collecting the original Zatiochi movies after we get all of the Lone Wolf and Cub series.
Wish they'd start showing that again on the SBS. I think i might buy Throne of Blood in a week or so depending on how much money i have after schoolies.

Wolf Creek - 6/10 (or 3 stars)

Good film. A little too violent to really enjoy it though, and its kinda depressing too. Weak ending.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 7.5/10 - never read any books or seen any previous movies.

Harry potter 4 - 9/10

Saw it for a second time and they really tie a lot in. There is foreshadowing in the movie. I was amazed at seeing that. It's really subtle though but definately able to pick up if you pay attention to it. I loved the movie and they did a good job on cutting out stuff from the books and keeping the important stuff.

Sparta said:
Wish they'd start showing that again on the SBS. I think i might buy Throne of Blood in a week or so depending on how much money i have after schoolies.

I wouldnt hope too much. SBS hasnt been the same since Des Mangan left, they show nothing but crap now. No more Lone Wolf and Cub for a long time, I think the last one they showed was White Heaven in Hell....

Direwolf said:
Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit. 10/10
Funny as all hell, and c'mon it's WALLACE AND GROMIT.
Agreed 100%.

Star Wars 3:

5/10 overall
7/10 entertainment value

going to see harry potter today, people say its good. And i love the books.

Derailed - 8.7/10

Very entertaining, made me jump a few times and Jennifer Aniston is hotashell in it.

The Warriors - 8.5/10

Good movie, very entertaining.

I just watched a pre-screening of a movie by the name of "Fragile".

It was free, it's a gothic-thriller.

Cliche flick.

5/10.

About a children's hospital somewhere in Great Britain or something. About some obssessed nurse that just loved her 'kids'.

Transporter 2 - 2/10 (entertainment value 4/10)

Piss. Poor.

Probably some of the worst dialogue/acting/plot in any film I have ever seen.

Sil Mi Do 9.3/10

A movie about what happened in the 1970s with a military special squad made up of ex-cons sentenced to death. Loved the

"KILL KIM IL SUNG!"

"BEHEAD COMMUNISTS!"

and the censored communist singing.

Doom
FPS section 8/10 i p*ssed myself laughing
Overall 7/10

Aeon Flux

7/10

another clo... movie

eer The Island...

The movie reminds me of those sci-fi TV shows that show on Saturday afternoons, the one's that nobody watch.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
I realy can't make up my mind

'arry Po'er an' the Goblet of Fiea:
Half decent actualy
6/10.

Doom 7/10 - Not bad really. decent for a movie.

Transporter 2 8/10 - Some nice action. Bad CGI though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back