Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanic

9.8/10

My God. I hadn't seen this in the longest time. A magnificent movie. This advances itself automatically into My Top 5 Greatest Movies of All-Time.

Blade Runner - 9/10

Finally saw this movie after all these years of searching for it on DVD.
Quite suspenseful, made me jump in quite a few places.
Excellent acting(Harrison Ford ftmfw).
Very interesting story too.

St. Valentine's Day Massacre - 6/10

Gorey telling of the final showdown between the South and North side gangs for control of 1927 Chicago.
Jason Robards plays Al Capone, and very well I may add.
But the movie's numerous inaccuracies really kill the score...

The Chronicles of Narnia - 9/10

Very impressed.

cinderella man 9/10 great movie best russel crow flick since gladiator

King Kong - 11/10
Gorgeous visuals, awesome acting, great story.

SEE IT!

I don't think you can edit a post if it has been more than 15 minutes since you made it.

Glo-Boy said:
I don't think you can edit a post if it has been more than 15 minutes since you made it.
Twenty-four-hour post-edit time-limit.

15357 said:
Kill Bill was fecking weird.

I mean, those poor guys, slaughtered by that evil demon. And that poor lawyer girl and her friend.

lol, they had it coming

Skaadi said:
lol, they had it coming

And that insane amount of blood. Japanese people must have twice of blood in them compared other people.

15357 said:
And that insane amount of blood. Japanese people must have twice of blood in them compared other people.

I love the scene when The Bride cuts off one of the character's arm (just before the big battle), blood pours out from her upper arm like a fountain.
Then after the big battle is over, blood is still pouring out! :x

thaht was the lawyer girll. that wdas just sickf

King Kong 6.5/10

Good film, but Peter Jackson needs to take some notes from Akira Kurosawa on how to pace a 3 hour movie properly. And he needs to drop the whole "Swurvy scary zoom-in shot" thing he uses all the freaking time. And if he's got such good actors why doesn't he give them good dialogue?

Shrek 2 - 8.5/10 - Funny movie... good to watch with the girlfriend :)

I fully endorse this product/event and/or giant ****-off awesome monkey.

Brokeback Mountain - 0/10

It was gay.

Okay okay, 8/10.
Saw it with my girlfriend... It was very emotionally powerful.
You really felt for the characters.

King Kong 9/10

i actually liked the 30's esque stuff and it saw a great movie

i also saw on the same day

Aeon Flux 7/10 good plot bad acting

and the good the bad and the ugly 10/10

xlucidx said:
Brokeback Mountain - 0/10

It was gay.

Okay okay, 8/10.
Saw it with my girlfriend... It was very emotionally powerful.
You really felt for the characters.

Awww, I want to see it. ;(

8/10 - Harry Potter 4: Cut the unneccessary flab from Rowling's book better than Harry Potter 3, despite the source material being 3 times the size. I enjoyed this movie far more than I enjoyed the book. The movie series just keeps going from strength to strength, the acting ain't half-bad and it has some plainly awesome scenes in it.

Hey Loke, Here is a avatar I made for you lol

Attachments

• Walker Texas Ranger Avatar.gif
    Walker Texas Ranger Avatar.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 267
King Kong - 7/10

Well, it was a grand spectacle, nice effects, some good roles and a massive monkey. But, a lot of it I sat bored, so much was drawn out for little or no reason, I know Peter Jackson likes to tell a good story, and give the audience more for their money, but this was an example of too much of a good thing.

A lot of good points though, Kong was believable, the fights/battles were good to watch, and Andy Serkis gets the laughs. But ultimately, we know whats coming and it got a little depressing....if you're a big girls blouse like me.

But I would recommend a cinema viewing, it's worth the big screen.

King Kong 9 on 10

Loved it in pretty much every aspect `sept for my poor a*se

King Kong 7/10 - An Unnecessarily Long arse-number of a film. Everything done well, yet almost done to death and monotony. "Drink everytime CGI isn't used in a frame" would make a good designated driver's rule in a King Kong drinking game. As would "drink everytime two characters engage in dialogue". Action scene after action scene after action scene. Jackson seemed to enjoy just throwing in as many different CGI animals as he could think of to put in. They weren't at all necessary, and the film wouldn't have suffered from being cut down to an acceptable size.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - 8/10

Great stuff. Love it when Tuco finds the graveyard, that scene and the accompanying duel is absolutely amazing stuff.

Once Upon A Time In The West - 7.5/10

Not as good as GBU but i loved Henry Fonda as the badguy. The part where he first appears on screen sent shivers down my spine. Awesome stuff.

Schindlers List - 10/10

Most powerful film ever made.

The Chronicals of Narnia - 7/10... Not a bad film.

I finally watched it... FINALLLLLLLLY!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 9.5/10

So damn funny...
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
"It's just a flesh wound!"
I'm going to watch it again.

Sin city 9/10

I'm still not sure what all the fuss was about.

SAW II - 11/10

Best movie i've seen in a long time. Beats those poorly made teenage comedy movies about a bunch of ****nut-high school students getting laid before graduation.

Sparta said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cinema is doomed

My thoughts exactly.

*Throws holy water on Danimal*

The power of Christ compels you!

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - 9.5/10. Picked up the DVD yesterday, pure brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back