Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter 4 6/10

I just couldnt enjoy this movie for some reason

Downfall - 10/10.

All you bitches need to watch this, one of the top films of 2005.

Harryz said:
Downfall - 10/10.

All you bitches need to watch this, one of the top films of 2005.

Isn't that the Hitler movie?

Saw 2

8.8/10

Good but cant say better then 1st. Cant wait for 3!

I don't understand why people like Saw 2. It was probably one of the worst movies I've watched of 2005. It was just utter bull. I enjoyed Saw 1 though.

The 40 Year Old Virgin - 6/10

I saw Downfall back in spring just before my nazi history exam, it's a good film, i have to say mrs Goebbels was a callous bitch...

Derailed - 8/10 Has some very ****ed up moments.

Aeon Flux - 0.2/10 Giving it .1 point just because Charlize is ****ing hot... and another point because the special effects were neato...
Other than that, UTTER SHIT.

Princess Bride?

I may have watched it. (the title translation sucks.) :p

The Usual Suspects - 10/10

I was bored last night, decided to fire up the DVD player.

All excellent. Plot, performances, direction, even the little humour in there is great. And the twist at the end? Superb, even if we've seen it and know whats coming. Just one of those films you can watch a pile of times and discover something new.

DooM - 5/10

Not bad. Not good. Positively average. Acting was OK. Action was OK. Frights were OK. Just one of these films.

Cons - The Rock
Rubbish Story

Pros - Rosamund Pike
Dexter Fletcher, and his best line:

There's something behind me, isn't there?

Kill Bill was fecking weird.

I mean, those poor guys, slaughtered by that evil demon. And that poor lawyer girl and her friend.

Saints and Soliders - 5.8/10. Although it was an independant film, it was badly paced and the acting wasn't brilliant.

"Ikerous gets it on"
11/10

Cybrpitz really makes a dazzling intro :O

Doom.

Was honestly not that bad. Started off awful and awful and slowly got a bit better until the point where some quite interesting ideas were brought in at the end. The dialogue was cheesy but not as totally shensless as I had expected, and the camaderie, the sense of a close-knit marine team, was so fake as to be nauseating. Flashes of cool concepts and then they're not fully realised. Okay, team, this is it. GO GO GO! (walks past a load of scientists). Okay, team, this is really it. GO GO GO! (walks through a door, to be met by Pinky). Okay team, this is really really it! GO GO GO! (walks through door, past more scientists). They put the life of their team in the hands of some random security guy on-site? They don't bring in massive reinforcements to completely surround the place? The SUPER SWAT guys are the first to get to the site and they just go in without any kind of backup? It's 40 years into the future and they have nanotechnology but they only use it for cool walls? And they don't have nightvision, instead having to rely on the crappest torches ever?

But the direction they took it, with the massive cool zombie fight, and The Rock killing all the civilians, and the coolness at points of the action and special forces fetishism, made it a lot better. Still, the rock music was annoying and much of it would have been better with no music at all. Also, they didn't have any grenade launchers. That ****ing sucked.

All in all, it was quite enjoyable, but still quite the most stupid film I've seen for a long while.

6.4ish out of 10.

Chronicles of Narnia - 8/10

Jaw-droppingly awesome visual effects, the end battle totally beats out LotR's, the acting was superb, but the movie tended to move along rather slowly.

Blackghost905 said:
Friday After Next 9/10, The Day After Tomarow 10/10, Mr.deeds 6/10

:|

The first two are mediocre movies with high scores, and the last is a pretty funny movie with a low score.

What are you getting at?

Sulkdodds said:
Doom.

Was honestly not that bad. Started off awful and awful and slowly got a bit better until the point where some quite interesting ideas were brought in at the end. The dialogue was cheesy but not as totally shensless as I had expected, and the camaderie, the sense of a close-knit marine team, was so fake as to be nauseating. Flashes of cool concepts and then they're not fully realised. Okay, team, this is it. GO GO GO! (walks past a load of scientists). Okay, team, this is really it. GO GO GO! (walks through a door, to be met by Pinky). Okay team, this is really really it! GO GO GO! (walks through door, past more scientists). They put the life of their team in the hands of some random security guy on-site? They don't bring in massive reinforcements to completely surround the place? The SUPER SWAT guys are the first to get to the site and they just go in without any kind of backup? It's 40 years into the future and they have nanotechnology but they only use it for cool walls? And they don't have nightvision, instead having to rely on the crappest torches ever?

But the direction they took it, with the massive cool zombie fight, and The Rock killing all the civilians, and the coolness at points of the action and special forces fetishism, made it a lot better. Still, the rock music was annoying and much of it would have been better with no music at all. Also, they didn't have any grenade launchers. That ****ing sucked.

All in all, it was quite enjoyable, but still quite the most stupid film I've seen for a long while.

6.4ish out of 10.

Hmmm, gotta be honest, this pretty much sums Doom up for me too!

Would give it 6.5 for sober, but 9/10 is pissed of ya knocker!

Ending kinda sucked, but was cool though in some respects.

Awfully cheesy film though, definately leave your brain at home when ya watch this

Monty Python and the Holy Grail...for the 1,000 time

still as ****ing hilarious as the first time i watched it

50/10

Doom - 2/10
Not much to reccomend it really, it only got 2 because at times it felt like they were bringing in subtle sub-plots, but they weren't really. It isn't even a good switch-off-brain-and-enjoy movie like xXx was, it was just total wank.

The Long Good Friday.

I hadn't seen it in years and years, and it has aged very well. Worth a 9/10 just for seeing Bob Hoskins with a little more hair :)

Good gangster flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back